Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
 16 (34.8%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
 4 (8.7%)
The Board is too cliquish.
 10 (21.7%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
 2 (4.3%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
 2 (4.3%)
Not enough Board moderation.
 4 (8.7%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
 8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Black Law Student Discussion Board  (Read 1698856 times)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #1420 on: September 21, 2004, 07:43:25 PM »
Ragnar Danneskjold and Blue Warrior, big welcome from an old school member of the board.  Good to see young bruhs interested in law school and going to law school.  I'm in law school (Rutgers) in the NYC area so I know what you're talking about Blue.

Yo, is it just me or does anybody else hear the jamaican accent when they read blue's posts? 

To the cali freak over there Lights on Lights off, it realy doesn't matter cause somebody's gettin their back blown out...

--------

Yo, McNabb is the motherfuckin man!!!!  that's what I'm talkin about.  Sorry to anybody from Minessota but Philly beat that ass!!!  Rush Limbaugh go suck a male private part wherever you are.

MsJay9 - yeah you got the right mentality.  To be honest with you, the test prep class didn't even help me at all.  I ended up taking the LSAT twice.  The first time I took the Kaplan course, and made a 145 when I started the course, made a 145 when I finished the course, and made a 145 on the test.  I sat out for a year, did my own thing, studied on my own every night one month prior to the test and scored a 162. go figure!  Just get it out the way cause nobody cares about it once you get to law school.

Victor I seen you holdin your sack on that f-in Choson character.  Good *&^%.  That kid be flying off the handle sometimes with the racial attitudes, somebody had to check him.  He's always going on some tirade about how black people shouldn't get this or that.  Whatever. But I wouldn't group Ruskie in that mess at all. Ruskie is cool peeps.

CALI Rich that's some real talk right there.  I can appreciate that post.

YO, back to the grind!!!  Holla

"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: September 21, 2004, 07:48:16 PM »
I'm a huge football fan.  I would think that trojan girl would have to at least know a little about it since she goes to the school with the top ranked football team.

too soon to tell maybe.
usc is good and also last year; georgia is lookin tough though; oklahoma's got some arm...and i like a good offense. underrated to the d. usually, but i like them.

but watchout for the golden bears, ms. trojan...california might surprise even the trojans... :)

i'm not as huge into college as i am into football (soccer)  world cup stuff...that is

are you into prof. american football??  any pix if you are?  my eagles pic did ok last night.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: September 21, 2004, 08:02:26 PM »
Ragnar Danneskjold and Blue Warrior, big welcome from an old school member of the board. Good to see young bruhs interested in law school and going to law school. I'm in law school (Rutgers) in the NYC area so I know what you're talking about Blue.

Yo, is it just me or does anybody else hear the jamaican accent when they read blue's posts?

To the cali freak over there Lights on Lights off, it realy doesn't matter cause somebody's gettin their back blown out...

--------

Yo, McNabb is the motherfuckin man!!!! that's what I'm talkin about. Sorry to anybody from Minessota but Philly beat that ass!!! Rush Limbaugh go suck a male private part wherever you are.

MsJay9 - yeah you got the right mentality. To be honest with you, the test prep class didn't even help me at all. I ended up taking the LSAT twice. The first time I took the Kaplan course, and made a 145 when I started the course, made a 145 when I finished the course, and made a 145 on the test. I sat out for a year, did my own thing, studied on my own every night one month prior to the test and scored a 162. go figure! Just get it out the way cause nobody cares about it once you get to law school.

Victor I seen you holdin your sack on that f-in Choson character. Good *&^%. That kid be flying off the handle sometimes with the racial attitudes, somebody had to check him. He's always going on some tirade about how black people shouldn't get this or that. Whatever. But I wouldn't group Ruskie in that mess at all. Ruskie is cool peeps.

CALI Rich that's some real talk right there. I can appreciate that post.

YO, back to the grind!!! Holla

thanks man, 8)
mac nabbed a few good ones too...if he stays healthy...he'll be the Don a' takin it t.o. the others.

i gotta soak in the shower...hot day in nyc...then soak in cali's rich pitch. sounds solid so far.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Victor

« Reply #1423 on: September 21, 2004, 08:13:45 PM »

Victor I seen you holdin your sack on that f-in Choson character.  Good *&^%.  That kid be flying off the handle sometimes with the racial attitudes, somebody had to check him.  He's always going on some tirade about how black people shouldn't get this or that.  Whatever. But I wouldn't group Ruskie in that mess at all. Ruskie is cool peeps.

Glad to see im not the only one who felt that way.

Also, the way you approached the lsat's was pretty cool.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #1424 on: September 21, 2004, 08:17:06 PM »
Ragnar Danneskjold and Blue Warrior, big welcome from an old school member of the board.  Good to see young bruhs interested in law school and going to law school.  I'm in law school (Rutgers) in the NYC area so I know what you're talking about Blue.

Shuddup Burning! You're not blowning out anyone's back but your own from carrying all those books. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I do hear bluewarrior's accent though. This fool has me cracking up over here. Oh yeah..the Golden Bears can go suck a rough one ;D

But I do like the lights on when I'm studying b/c the dark is bad for your eyes. You guys are some perverts. Man...

Regal_Muse

« Reply #1425 on: September 21, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »
Who drinks pinnapple or cranberry juice here?

ruskiegirl

« Reply #1426 on: September 21, 2004, 09:37:51 PM »
Who drinks pinnapple or cranberry juice here?
I drink them together...with rum.

Ragnar Danneskjold

• Sr. Citizen
  • Atlas Shrugged...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: September 21, 2004, 10:55:35 PM »
Yeah BlueWarrior, Kush is truly a hot spot, though i don't think too many ppl know about it. i was there a couple of times, they had some live middle eastern music and stuff that was real sweet. I was really tearin those olives up that they had at the bar.  :D

Yeah, i follow football. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!! I know they usually suck, but i am really glad to see that they are at least winning the games that they should win. I am one of those fans who will be happy if my team is consistently in the playoffs and does well. Liek the knicks of old...When Pat was the man...

Memories...
I'm an NYC boy, 153/3.3

ATTENDING: Santa Clara w/$$$
Accepted: Marquette($), Villanova, Howard, Univ. San Francisco($) 
Out: Boston College, Temple, Michigan State Univ.
Wait List: Seattle Univ., Univ. Pittsburgh, Rutgers-Newark, Syracuse

Victor

« Reply #1428 on: September 21, 2004, 11:47:39 PM »
Yeah BlueWarrior, Kush is truly a hot spot, though i don't think too many ppl know about it. i was there a couple of times, they had some live middle eastern music and stuff that was real sweet. I was really tearin those olives up that they had at the bar.  :D

Yeah, i follow football. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!! I know they usually suck, but i am really glad to see that they are at least winning the games that they should win. I am one of those fans who will be happy if my team is consistently in the playoffs and does well. Liek the knicks of old...When Pat was the man...

Memories...

Welcome Ragnar.

I'm from Brooklyn,NYC as well and im most definately a Jet fan.

And the Pat Ewing days were classic. Big fan. Damn you Reggie Miller . . . .

I dont like the new Knicks though. Maybe the new players like Jerome Williams will pick the team up.

Gin&Juice

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: September 22, 2004, 01:02:02 AM »
I was all bout Philly back in the day with Randall Cunningham.  B4 there was Vick, there was Cunningham.  McNabb is 6-1 on MNF.. he's definitely a class act.  Can't say the same bout TO (still gotta say Moss is better than TO anyday of the week).  Interesting how things are cool with him now that he's got the brotha throwing to him.. i think wat he said about Garcia was kinda f'ed up.  Obviously the guy is not gay cuz he got 2 playboy playmates fighting in a bar over him.  I'll take that *&^% anyday.

--------

Yo, McNabb is the motherfuckin man!!!!  that's what I'm talkin about.  Sorry to anybody from Minessota but Philly beat that ass!!!  Rush Limbaugh go suck a male private part wherever you are.

MsJay9 - yeah you got the right mentality.  To be honest with you, the test prep class didn't even help me at all.  I ended up taking the LSAT twice.  The first time I took the Kaplan course, and made a 145 when I started the course, made a 145 when I finished the course, and made a 145 on the test.  I sat out for a year, did my own thing, studied on my own every night one month prior to the test and scored a 162. go figure!  Just get it out the way cause nobody cares about it once you get to law school.

"I'm Rich Biaaattcchh!!"