Law School Discussion

Anybody send in applications today

Re: Anybody send in applications today
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 07:38:37 AM »
You know what the schools should do is have an icon or something next to their name on LSAC so you can see that they have given you a fee waiver already. Kind of cheap that they don't show it until you are ready to send each application.

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2005, 07:53:53 AM »
Kind of cheap that they don't show it until you are ready to send each application.

I'd say weird more than cheap.  I mean, basically, if you don't know you have a fee waiver until you apply, the fee waiver doesn't do them the slightest bit of good (it obviously isn't the reason you're applying).  They're giving you (and, I hope, me  ;) ) the money out of the goodness of their hearts, or, um, something.

I assume they'll be sending something out, but I agree that it's odd that they didn't find a way to indicate it earlier in the online process.

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2005, 08:49:00 AM »
Kind of cheap that they don't show it until you are ready to send each application.

I'd say weird more than cheap.  I mean, basically, if you don't know you have a fee waiver until you apply, the fee waiver doesn't do them the slightest bit of good (it obviously isn't the reason you're applying).  They're giving you (and, I hope, me  ;) ) the money out of the goodness of their hearts, or, um, something.

I assume they'll be sending something out, but I agree that it's odd that they didn't find a way to indicate it earlier in the online process.

That's what I meant to say!  :)