Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Single guy requesting advice from the ladies...  (Read 5365 times)

thinknpositive

Re: Single guy requesting advice from the ladies...
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2004, 06:10:10 PM »
you guys are soso cute

the first guy i met on jdate took me to paris...

The first guy, damn you're lucky!  The first girl I met on jdate made me want to vomit.

lexylit

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2004, 06:13:20 PM »
i hope it was the copious tequila shots & not her personality

although it sounds like you didnt get j-laid

thinknpositive

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2004, 06:18:53 PM »
i hope it was the copious tequila shots & not her personality

although it sounds like you didnt get j-laid

The first girl actually invited me in, I told her I had to get home.  Had a busy day planned.  You know, home depot, bed bath and beyond....

I only had one j-hookup, never got j-laid.  It was actually my first hookup after breaking up with a long time girlfriend.  The hookup was real real bad.  I was just so used to my ex.  How she moved, how she felt, how she kissed.  I couldn't get anything right.

I think it was easily the worst hookup of my life.  Or maybe all jewish girls are bad hookups? 

So you were j-laid in paris?  How nice!

lexylit

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2004, 06:20:56 PM »
AAAHHHHH you're on crack

Quote from: thinknpositive link=topic=4107.msg48485#msg48485 Or maybe all jewish girls are bad hookups? 
[quote

thinknpositive

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2004, 06:25:25 PM »
AAAHHHHH you're on crack

Quote from: thinknpositive link=topic=4107.msg48485#msg48485 Or maybe all jewish girls are bad hookups? 
[quote

I must get j-laid before i die.  Though right now I'll settle for getting g-laid, h-laid, whatever-laid etc.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2004, 01:04:58 AM »

Thanks for the kind words Jew-lo. But I have to admit, you and I have talked before. I just changed my screen name.

Oh *&^%. Goddamnit. @#!*. I don't like the sound of this at all. What was your name...and what horrible things did i say to you? <cringe> Oh christ, this better not be ltb or i'm screwed...  :-*
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2004, 01:25:17 AM »
tt!! you piece of *&^%! don't do that to me again... :-* :-* :-*
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

ttiwed

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2004, 09:13:37 AM »
haha! thanks. luv ya too.  :-*

thechoson

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2004, 10:24:27 AM »
I have one piece of advice for you-

Do what the @#!* you want to do.  You only get one life, sleep with as many women as possible.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2004, 10:32:27 AM »
I have one piece of advice for you-

Do what the @#!* you want to do.  You only get one life, sleep with as many women as possible.

WTF??? I hate for you to get this twice in one morning but you're a f-ing moron you crazy @#!*. You're not pluggin through em yourself, AND DON'T SAY U DON'T WANT 2   :-* :-*