Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Single guy requesting advice from the ladies...  (Read 5221 times)

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Single guy requesting advice from the ladies...
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2004, 10:59:06 AM »
First, Jew-lo is ABSOLUTELY correct on all accounts. Even as psycho as it sounds, some women think that way, it's the real women who can understand that thought process but don't subscribe to it.

But, after all that I don't have much to contribute except one thing. I know that b/c you still care for the girl you want to be there for her and all, and also people are suggesting the "friends w/benefits" thing, but I think that you care way too much for her for that to work. Unfortunately you have to cut ties with her---completely, in order for you to get over her. There's been a suggestion that for every year you were in a relationship with someone you need 6 months to get over them. (Believe me it works)  But your 6-month or more period hasn't even begun b/c you've kept in touch with her. And I know it may seem mean even cruel considering her situation but it's the best for YOU and all that other stuff is her problem to deal with.
But continuing to sleep with her still surrounds you with her "aura" "spirit" ----whatever you choose to call it, but you can't get someone out of your system that you care for if you remain in a physical relationship with them. And if you want to completely move on with your life and not be stuck to this "bag lady" you've gotta cut all ties.
Hope this all makes sense, good luck.   

Ginatio

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2004, 11:03:06 AM »
seriously though... what experiences are you talking about that went "beyond sex" ? .......... anal?  :-\

lol. sorry.

This may sound kind of superficial but I really enjoy being intimate with her. Weíve experienced things together beyond sex and itís just so great. *sigh* maybe Iíll settle for friends with benefits...  :-\

farnsworth

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Good news everyone!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2004, 12:19:17 PM »
seriously though... what experiences are you talking about that went "beyond sex" ? .......... anal?  :-\

lol. sorry.

This may sound kind of superficial but I really enjoy being intimate with her. Weíve experienced things together beyond sex and itís just so great. *sigh* maybe Iíll settle for friends with benefits...  :-\

To combine with the movie quotes thread, they had sex, "in a very uncomfortable place"  "What, like the back of a Volkswagon?"

gooooooo

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2004, 12:29:33 PM »
Dear Jew Lo,

You are so hot.  Please let me hit.

love,
NY METS

ttiwed

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2004, 12:41:40 PM »

lol. sorry.

Hahaha. BURN! Actually, that’s not what I meant at all. I’m talking about the connection with the person. Ya know sometimes when you’re with a girl in bed and its kinda awkward and not all that great? Well, with Catherine, it’s never that way. It's just different altogether.

I don’t think it’s possible to break off all ties with her. It’d be like estranging myself with my family or something. I think I’ll be fine just being friends with her.

Thanks for the kind words Jew-lo. But I have to admit, you and I have talked before. I just changed my screen name.

corleone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2004, 12:48:32 PM »

I been through this one dawgs... and i can tell you that both Jew-lo and Layday are so on point.....  they could not be giving you better advice man!

Jew-lo... if i dont find a jewish girl soon my mom is gunna sign me up for J-date... please dotn let this happen!  Move to NY!!!!!

C.

thinknpositive

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2004, 12:58:35 PM »

I been through this one dawgs... and i can tell you that both Jew-lo and Layday are so on point.....  they could not be giving you better advice man!

Jew-lo... if i dont find a jewish girl soon my mom is gunna sign me up for J-date... please dotn let this happen!  Move to NY!!!!!

C.

Jdate is the shiznit!!

corleone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »
You use that *&^% man????  What has been your experience with it?

thinknpositive

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2004, 02:24:39 PM »
You use that *&^% man????  What has been your experience with it?

You know I actually tried it, but I'm not a fan.  After a bad breakup with a Catholic girl, I thought maybe meeting a Jewish one was a good idea.  I went on a bunch of dates and I found maybe 2 of them attractive.  The pictures are often very misleading.  Also, there's like 10 attractive girls with pictures posted in any given area and every single guy (of course) "hits" on them.  So what you have to do is talk to the girls that don't have pictures posted and hope they are attractive. 

Here's my advice on meeting a nice jewish girl: As hard as it is to do, make friends with some girls.  Girls love setting people up and chances are they'll know a jewish one that you might like.  Also, girls that are friends with you often have a high opinion of you, therefore they have no problem setting you up with their hotter friends.  They'll also speak highly of you, which is good because if you act nervous or awkward on the first date your date will give you the benefit of the doubt and will most likely go out on a second one with you.

Happy Jdating!

lexylit

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2004, 05:46:08 PM »
you guys are soso cute

the first guy i met on jdate took me to paris...