Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Just saw Legally Blonde for the first time...  (Read 3075 times)

michelle

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Just saw Legally Blonde for the first time...
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2004, 02:24:56 PM »
I personally liked the movie (i saw both of them).  Certainly not one of my favorites, but silly and cute nonetheless.  How could anyone possibly be surprised that a movie called "Legally Blonde" was unrealistic.  Come on now.

jas9999

• Sr. Citizen
  • Actual Law Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2004, 02:26:37 PM »
at least in legally blond, she's using real lsac preptests to study.

and yes, most harvard students are total assholes, or nice but really weird. the profs are the same way. they all think their *&^% doesn't stink because they're at harvard.

lexylit

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2004, 05:35:34 PM »
LEGALLY BLOND IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER. also not so unrealistic! i don't know what youre all talking about!

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2004, 07:38:40 PM »
i almost cried in joy when i saw her using "10 more actual LSAT" prepbook....

oh man this test is driving me insane  ;D

$ones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2004, 09:45:44 PM »
From making a 143 on the practice test to a 179 on the actual LSAT....

YEAH f-ing RIGHT.  Somebody needs to be shot on that one.  But I guess its just a movie and I'm not supposed to pay that close attention right?

Harvard Law.....

lol

There is nothing wrong with this viewpoint. One's enjoyment of a movie may be influenced by its degree of reality - in this case due to his own subjectivity. The jokes might be funnier for him if she went from 163 - 179, because its thats more relatable for an lsat 'insider' and not just sheer fantasy as it is for the general public. Maybe he see's it in a totally different way. But regardless, Who the hell are you to judge anyway? So Mrs. I'm Right, you can can just take that finger and shove it up your ass.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2004, 09:58:18 AM »
Is this kid serious?

If you had the balls to show your face on here instead of your IQ people might actually take your post seriously.

But obviously you're new here, or you're an old member using a new name.  In either case, you are getting WAY too emotional over a movie.  Especially over legally blonde of all things.

Mental issues....?

Somebody tell DOWNY that some a-hole is trying to outdo him on irrelevant posts.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

ImRight

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2004, 11:22:15 AM »
Somebody tell DOWNY that some a-hole is trying to outdo him on irrelevant posts.

Oh man, you just can't resist trolls can you, you nut that will buy any consumerist bull thrown at you as long as it makes you feel pumped up through formulaic testosterone laden imagery!  (Hint, Downy is the biggest troll on here.)

Other great posts by you include...

Other great instances of you not being able to resist trolls:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,3630.msg41472#msg41472

You ask in that thread, "Why are we having this discussion again?"  The answer is because idiots like you can't spot a troll like me when they are staring you in the f-ing face!

Another great post where you are claiming that by simply proposing certain theories, people will go to hell:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,3763.msg43411#msg43411

Again, your are owned by a troll!

As for your intelligence, how about your thoughts on the "Best Movie Quotes" thread started by... uh... you.

They include this:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,3063.msg43410#msg43410

And what the @#!* is this? 
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,3063.200#msg47843

I assume it is from Varsity Blues since you seem to have a hard on for that piece of crap as demonstrated here:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,3063.msg38385#msg38385

And how could you pic the absolute worst line from a good movie:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,3063.msg35406#msg35406
That line made everyone groan and say, "Why did you have to use that overused pickup line in your movie?"

And let's not forget this little gem:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,3063.200#msg48139

I seriously find it hard to believe that really LIKE all this stuff.  You eat it up.  I thought you might be one big satirical joke for a second, but then I had to realize that I was just hoping beyond hope.

I would go on, but I invite the readers to examine all of your "Great Quotes" from that thread and decide for themselves.  Most of them consist of vast rambling speeches that are about killing someone, f-ing with them or how cool the speaker is.  Most of THOSE are merely written by Tarantino wannabes.

OH!  And how about this jewel hat shows us how you think:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,3380.msg37089#msg37089
You think that all of those portray the life of lawyers?  Boy are you in for a disappointment!

One of the BEST EVER posts by you has to be THIS:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,3174.msg34108#msg34108
Do people really get like this?  What makes people so f-ing blinded by consumerism and possessions? 

And just so everyone is clear on how your great mind works, let's not forget the first post in this thread.  Wonderful analysis.  Did you NOT know the premise of the flick?  Are you UNABLE to suspend your disbelief for LBII while you get off on the *&^% flicks you just quoted from?

I tried reading more, but I had to take some Pepto.

As always,

ImRight

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2004, 02:53:50 PM »
Law School Discussion Board, I do appologize for the previous feeding of the troll, but this will be my final response to the Troll.  That's on everything. 

At least they are a self-admitted troll, that's 1/2 the battle.  I just wanted to say thank you to ImRight for putting Burning Sands on Super Pimp status.  Somebody who dedicates that much time deserves some kind of recognition.  I have a Fan! 

HEY EVERYBODY I HAVE A FAN!!!!!!

My own personal fan.  This is great.  Somebody who has dedicated their posts to me and only me.  I haven't seen this much attention since dodge ball at recess.  I'm crackin up over here.  You have officially submitted yourself as Burning Sand's personal female dog.  You exist only because I exist.  Wow.  Well, here's something to occupy the rest of your time.

This is a good start.  Without really looking it appears you found about 1/2 a dozen of my personal posts from all over LSD.  At the moment I have about 312 posts so I want you to go find the other 306 and line them all up right here as you have started to do. You need to dedicate MORE of your own personal time TO ME as you have already done by looking for, digging up, and quoting the remaining 306 posts that I strategically placed all over LSD and providing commentary about each and every post right here.

So this is a good start and testimony to your dedication to Burning Sands, but we need to see MORE.  MORE.  MORE DEDICATION.  Chop chop, we don't have all day.

Again, I'm sorry to everybody else but this was too good to pass up and again, this is my final post to the Troll. 

Thank you.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2004, 03:04:47 PM »
Law School Discussion Board, I do appologize for the previous feeding of the troll, but this will be my final response to the Troll.  That's on everything. 

At least they are a self-admitted troll, that's 1/2 the battle.  I just wanted to say thank you to ImRight for putting Burning Sands on Super Pimp status.  Somebody who dedicates that much time deserves some kind of recognition.  I have a Fan! 

HEY EVERYBODY I HAVE A FAN!!!!!!

My own personal fan.  This is great.  Somebody who has dedicated their posts to me and only me.  I haven't seen this much attention since dodge ball at recess.  I'm crackin up over here.  You have officially submitted yourself as Burning Sand's personal female dog.  You exist only because I exist.  Wow.  Well, here's something to occupy the rest of your time.

This is a good start.  Without really looking it appears you found about 1/2 a dozen of my personal posts from all over LSD.  At the moment I have about 312 posts so I want you to go find the other 306 and line them all up right here as you have started to do. You need to dedicate MORE of your own personal time TO ME as you have already done by looking for, digging up, and quoting the remaining 306 posts that I strategically placed all over LSD and providing commentary about each and every post right here.

So this is a good start and testimony to your dedication to Burning Sands, but we need to see MORE.  MORE.  MORE DEDICATION.  Chop chop, we don't have all day.

Again, I'm sorry to everybody else but this was too good to pass up and again, this is my final post to the Troll. 

Thank you.

lets shoot this thread and the troll by no longer viewing/responding to this thread, yeah?

btw sands should take coffee with this loser and see how much trollin he feels like doing sitting across from ur scary @$$  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

ImRight

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2004, 03:48:27 PM »
Somebody who has dedicated their posts to me and only me. 

Without really looking it appears you found about 1/2 a dozen of my personal posts from all over LSD.

Not only are you a stupid excuse for a human being, these two sentences continue to display your ignorance of anything relating to intellectual discourse on the net.  Have you ever heard of "Profiles" or links like "Display all users posts?"  It took me about 15 seconds of reading your posts (all in one neat and tidy place) to figure out that you deserved a smack down.  (Which you have yet to address, by the way.)  Granted, I WAS fascinated by the continued display of your shallow nature evident in your posts and I was forced to read through several.  (Sort of like when you have a little sore in your mouth and you keep touching it with your tongue even though it hurts.)  Every post was less and less believeable.  It was hyponotizing.  I seriously thought you were joking.  I must appologize.  You really are as stupid as your posts and you are a tool of the man, buying whatever he shoves into your media IV.

Also, a simple one-click perusal of MY profile would show you that my posts are distributed amoung MANY stupid people, not just you.  Are you THAT stupid to think that people sift through the boards looking for posts to quote?  (There is also a search function, too!  try it, you might lie it.)

Please LEARN how to use the boards before you embarrass yourself even more.  You have to be smarter than your tools.

Once Again,

ImRight