Law School Discussion

Damn....

Damn....
« on: August 29, 2005, 02:51:50 PM »
I took one of the TM's diagnostic today on my own (february 1996) and I scored 157.  I'm pretty disappointed but I felt I did a lot worse when I took it.  I did it under strict time condition and took break after two sections.  I can't believe this had such a brutal curve (160 being 77 correct answers) since I did not find this exam easy, especially the LR and LG.

Pretty disappointed but my goal is to secure 158 so I guess I just need to suck up and stick to all the lessons. :-\

theunderdog

Re: Damn....
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 02:57:13 PM »
The third game from February 1996 was tricky, particularly the last two questions.

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 03:24:58 PM »
The third game from February 1996 was tricky, particularly the last two questions.

didn't u find the RC hard as well? I didn't find this RC any easier than the 2000s RC did you?
As well I couldn't finish LG...I got stomped on the third game, so i couldn't get to the fourth one.  I gotta figure out a way to do all 4 games...

theunderdog

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 03:41:24 PM »
The Feb 96' was the first diagnostic I ever took and I scored a 149.  I got butchered by all the sections.  Had the opportunity to review the test with my friend this past weekend and had no problems with any of the games.  But it's a difficult games section.

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 05:45:11 PM »
The Feb 96' was the first diagnostic I ever took and I scored a 149.  I got butchered by all the sections.  Had the opportunity to review the test with my friend this past weekend and had no problems with any of the games.  But it's a difficult games section.

Yeah it's been awhile since I've seen a section where there wasn't really any easy games.  They all seemed either very hard or very hard to diagram.  Oh well, I'm gonna go over them in about 30min to see what I've missed. ???