Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Update at Penn  (Read 7399 times)

Snoopy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Update at Penn
« on: June 21, 2004, 07:45:09 PM »
Someone on another board got a call from Penn asking if he/she was still interested. I guess this person will get in. Any other waitlist people on here still waiting, or heard anything? :-\

jamiek12

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Update at Penn
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 08:32:02 PM »
hey daredevil.  i'm still waiting for penn also.  i read that post on xoxo and it doesn't seem like they made him an official offer.  it would be a male private part move if penn called to see if he was interested and then rejected him, so he's probably in.  however, i don't think they started making offers yet b/c there are a ton of waitlisted ppl on that site and nobody else has been called.  do you agree?  good luck, let me know if you get called

Ginatio

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 08:57:51 PM »
Columbia did the same thing to me awhile back. He's probably not in. They just want to thin out their waiting list.

Hope you guys get in though!

hey daredevil.  i'm still waiting for penn also.  i read that post on xoxo and it doesn't seem like they made him an official offer.  it would be a male private part move if penn called to see if he was interested and then rejected him, so he's probably in.  however, i don't think they started making offers yet b/c there are a ton of waitlisted ppl on that site and nobody else has been called.  do you agree?  good luck, let me know if you get called

Snoopy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 09:16:12 PM »

No Ginatio is probably right, it is not to be taken as a likely offer.Noone else that I know of has been called, he is the only one. Good Luck to you too. I am on edge from all of the hoopla.

waitlister

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 09:48:02 PM »
Ginatio - columbia called to see if you were interested and then did not offer you a spot?  that is pretty bad (i'm assuming that you told them that you were...)

jamiek12

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 09:48:17 PM »
i can't believe it's nearing july and i don't know what state i'll be living in come august/sept.  it looks like i'm heading to michigan though, which is a good school but a looong drive for me.  what are your options if penn doesn't call? 

waitlister

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 09:49:57 PM »
assuming that none of the 6 other WL call - MN

Snoopy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 09:50:53 PM »
Temple (Big Gap from Penn). The email said mid-june........oh well. Michigan is an excellent alternative so do not sweat.

Snoopy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 09:52:38 PM »
assuming that none of the 6 other WL call - MN

I have seen you on xoxo. You seem pretty edgy from what I read.

waitlister

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 09:56:08 PM »
edgy?  me?  well, maybe i little frusterated/nervous.  I sent all my apps in by the end of Sept. and still don't have a clue as to what i'm going to do next year.... why edgy?