Law School Discussion

Lets talk more about the June LR

$ones

• View Profile
Lets talk more about the June LR
« on: June 21, 2004, 05:05:07 PM »
I want to make Jacy feel better. Anybody remember anymore q's from the LR sections. Come on Thalky your good at this and our go-to guy here on LSD...

How about that parallel reasoning question on LR2. It was question 22. All I remember is I chose C.

There was also a formal logic q in LR2. #23 I believe. All I know is I chose B. And so did the person beside me.

lexylit

Re: Lets talk more about the June LR
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 05:12:45 PM »
dude if you really look like the guy from family matters, i think that was ME sitting beside you.

and you need to chill with that whole knuckle-cracking gum-snapping heavy-breathing bit, it killed my logic games momentum

$ones

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 05:24:59 PM »
naw that wasn't me beside you.. I'm roughly the same height but eddie winslow is much better looking

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 06:00:03 PM »
sorry I totally fell off the face.  Connecticut swallowed me for the weekend.  And the US Open. that was cool.  never been on a golf course before.

So yes my answers for 20-28 were bbcdbadebe  was that oo many ficticious letters?

lexylit

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 06:01:20 PM »
hey dollface how was the wedding

$ones

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 06:03:30 PM »
How was the US Open? and Whats wrong with Tiger?

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 06:14:40 PM »
Tiger is having too much sex with his woman.  But the opoen was cool.  I know nothing about golf, butI had to root for Phil... 'cause apparently everyone loves him (although he's not that cute).  So everyon was pissed about the double on 17.  Other than that, great weather and good golf.

How was the US Open? and Whats wrong with Tiger?

nathanielmark

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 07:48:30 PM »
[22 i think i took C also, it involved someone mistaking numbers or something?  help

quote author=sones link=topic=4076.msg47366#msg47366 date=1087859107]
I want to make Jacy feel better. Anybody remember anymore q's from the LR sections. Come on Thalky your good at this and our go-to guy here on LSD...

How about that parallel reasoning question on LR2. It was question 22. All I remember is I chose C.

There was also a formal logic q in LR2. #23 I believe. All I know is I chose B. And so did the person beside me.

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 09:28:12 PM »
family matter....

i love that show!

all those reruns watched after school..... ;D

$ones

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 10:18:11 PM »
Hey Green, do you remember what you chose for the last 2 questions of LR2. I know you chose E for one of them - the q about wars, or politics, or some *&^% like that. I'm hopin you all answered q #25 and #26 with E.

[22 i think i took C also, it involved someone mistaking numbers or something?  help

quote author=sones link=topic=4076.msg47366#msg47366 date=1087859107]