Law School Discussion

Can vaping stunt growth?

Can vaping stunt growth?
« on: August 14, 2019, 07:01:08 AM »
I’ll answer this a bit differently.

I am a big believer and supporter of vaping. It helped me quit smoking in just 1 puff after smoking 3 packs per day for over 25 years. I had tried everything under the sun to quit. Nothing even came close to working. Despite diminished lung capacity and other problems, I kept smoking. I finally quit on Dec 24th of 2010. I consider vaping to be a Christmas miracle as it was the best gift I could have ever received.

That being said, I equally strongly believe that (at age 13) you really should NOT be vaping. While most recent studies show there is significantly lower damage done when compared to smoking, why would you vape if you didn’t smoke? I see little reason to pick up a “habit” for no good reason.

Your best bet would be to stop vaping now and never vape or smoke or drink or gamble or do drugs or anything like that. There is nothing in this world that says we have to pick up any of these habits. You are young and have a loooooong life ahead of you. Stay away from all the stupid habits mamy people pick up and live your life to its fullest !!! Want buy vape? Visit our site at the https://myecigs.uk

All the best!