Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: is this a sign?  (Read 4924 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
is this a sign?
« on: June 21, 2004, 02:15:48 PM »
here r 3 things that i saw this morning that have unsettled me.

1. a dead black lab prolly a couple years old on the inner lane of the freeway, body intact, with a pool of thick fresh red blood oozing from underneath his body. his face was towards me and his tongue was hanging out. he would have looked cute if he was alive.

2. a dead white cat with black spots on the side of the road pulling into work, body completely intact just lying on the road. no blood and i couldnt really see its face, but it was lying towards the curb. he looked like a young playful kitten/cat.

3. a dead black beetle on the atrium in from of my work. it was squashed but dry and looked like it had been there for a few days.

then to top it off i looked up from the beetle and there were two black crows crowing and when i turned to them, they flew away without any additional movement on my part.

today is going to be a crazy @$$ f*ckin day.  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: is this a sign?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 02:17:54 PM »
lol...you are SO chinese, its not even funny. 

i swear, you guys are the most superstitious people in the world.  jade bracelets, long fingernails (uh-oh...lets not go there again), jade rings, red envelopes, etc.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 02:18:56 PM »

i swear, you guys are the most superstitious people in the world.  jade bracelets, long fingernails (uh-oh...lets not go there again), jade rings, red envelopes, etc.

its prolly cause my ancestors smoked too much damn opium generations ago...those thoughtless punks  :P
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 02:19:54 PM »

its prolly cause my ancestors smoked too much damn opium generations ago...those thoughtless punks  :P

opium is good *&^%.  i wonder how you would have turned out if they had crack back then. 

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 02:20:33 PM »
but seriously seeing the dog and the cat freaked the hell outta me...they were both so close to life still that it was a trip...sigh...maybe i should just go home and smoke weed all day and to be safe not go out for the rest of the day...  :(
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 02:21:24 PM »

opium is good *&^%.  i wonder how you would have turned out if they had crack back then. 

i dunno chinknese people are already skinny mofos we would prolly look the same but just be more fidgety and paranoid and also less hungry  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 02:23:05 PM »
but seriously seeing the dog and the cat freaked the hell outta me...they were both so close to life still that it was a trip...sigh...maybe i should just go home and smoke weed all day and to be safe not go out for the rest of the day...  :(

i bet something will happen to you if you stay in all day.  kinda like that movie...'final destination'...where you cant cheat death at all.  if it happens, it happens.  c'est la vie...

but nothing will happen.  you probably smoked too much before coming out today.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 02:28:02 PM »

i bet something will happen to you if you stay in all day.  kinda like that movie...'final destination'...where you cant cheat death at all.  if it happens, it happens.  c'est la vie...

but nothing will happen.  you probably smoked too much before coming out today.

werd. ill prolly choke to death on the food im scarfing down because of the cottonmouth. i dont think its really a threat to my life, but its more a threat to the relationship im in...because...sigh well maybe ill talk about it later  :-\ i try not to smoke any more i just stick to cigarettes and prescription opiates which are arguably worse.
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 03:10:48 PM »
Chinks are weird like that.  I am going to change their culture after I take over Korea, and lead the army to a glorious victory over the Chinese fucks.  That will teach them.  Now.. if I can just find a way to get this nuke to work...

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 04:59:10 PM »
Chinks are weird like that.  I am going to change their culture after I take over Korea, and lead the army to a glorious victory over the Chinese fucks.  That will teach them.  Now.. if I can just find a way to get this nuke to work...

i gotta nuke for ur gook @$$  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*