Law School Discussion

Let's talk strategy...

Elle Gal

• Choose your own adventure.
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - elleaqui
    • View Profile
Let's talk strategy...
« on: August 25, 2005, 09:04:59 AM »

One month left. One exam every Saturday? Two exams every week?

I have taken all the later tests but 45 and 46. Should I take them now and do them twice? Or should I save them for mid month and motivation?

Thanks for the insight!!!
-El

Steve Butabi

• and I was like "EMILIOOOO!"
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk strategy...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 09:11:31 AM »
Hi,

I think a good strategy would be to take a practice test every saturday at the time you would take the real test, and be extra strict with timing. also, re-work your old study materials and go over them more carefully. Don't be afraid to take the same test twice, either. The tests you havent taken in a month or two will still pose a challenge, and you will be able to see the questions in a new light. You'd be suprised at how many logic games you forget after a couple months! Just get new copies and go for it.

I have taken all the later tests but 45 and 46. Should I take them now and do them twice? Or should I save them for mid month and motivation?

-El

S.J.

• That which does not kill us, makes us stronger
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk strategy...
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 10:10:21 AM »

-El

Save the most recent undone tests for just before the exam, and do at least 2-3 exams a week over the last few weeks, to build endurance. Take a day or two completely off before the actual exam, so you're well rested on test day.