Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

how many questions did you finish without guessing?

all 4 games
 11 (50%)
more then 3 games
 6 (27.3%)
3 games
 3 (13.6%)
more then 2 games
 2 (9.1%)
barely 2 games
 0 (0%)
1 and then some
 0 (0%)
i answered a few questions here or there, but was pretty lost
 0 (0%)
i used LG time to take a dump and penciled in D for the entire section
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: June 04 LGames  (Read 986 times)

nathanielmark

June 04 LGames
« on: June 21, 2004, 12:50:44 PM »
????????

$ones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: June 04 LGames
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 06:56:58 PM »
I bet the avg. mark for the games is gonna be so high. I'm guessin like 18/22. I know what Lexy said is true- whenever I muck up a rule, I still usually manage to get half the game right.

Not to sound like a male private part, but I found that this was the least challenging of any games section that I ever did. I had like 7 min to spare at the end of the section. Thats never happened before, its been like 2-3 min max. So not taking into consideration the certain % who made mental miscues (which is prolly roughly the same for every exam), I think almost everybody is agreement that this was one of their better games sections ever.

JiggityJig

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 09:07:08 PM »
Agreed, sones.  It seemed like the easiest games section on any of the post-95 tests that I took.  Although given consideration of the curve, I think it's actually going to be unfortunate for some people -- if you're usually decent-to-good at games anyway, doesn't it take away an advantage and make that tricky RC all the more important?

Skittles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 09:48:23 PM »
Agreed, sones.  It seemed like the easiest games section on any of the post-95 tests that I took.  Although given consideration of the curve, I think it's actually going to be unfortunate for some people -- if you're usually decent-to-good at games anyway, doesn't it take away an advantage and make that tricky RC all the more important?

I was never that god at games, but I'm not happy about more emphasis being shifted to the other sections.  ???

Bluce

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 02:26:20 AM »
bump
Low:165 High:176 Avg:171