Law School Discussion

Transferring Skins?

Transferring Skins?
« on: June 20, 2017, 06:32:10 AM »
I recently was opening random free chests from my noob account when I somehow got Hextech Annie skin Shard. Naturally I was very happy at this monumental skin that is stupendously rare to get. However i quickly realized i got this skin on my account that i don't play as much due to its drastically smaller list of champions and skins. I was wondering if there was a way for my to transfer this skin alone to my main account by any means. I don't play Annie but with the skin, hell yeah i want to play Annie but on my main if i could. I basically have a skin on a dead account that i only play ranked with some noob friends...
Thanks

More Details
Small Business Marketing Video

Re: Transferring Skins?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 01:29:30 AM »
I recently was opening random free chests from my noob account when I somehow got Hextech Annie skin Shard. Naturally I was very happy at this monumental skin that is stupendously rare to get. However i quickly realized i got this skin on my account that i don't play as much due to its drastically smaller list of champions and skins. I was wondering if there was a way for my to transfer this skin alone to my main account by any means. I don't play Annie but with the skin, hell yeah i want to play Annie but on my main if i could. I basically have a skin on a dead account that i only play ranked with some noob friends...
Thanks

saasasas