Law School Discussion

Where to go for undergrad year?

T.R

Where to go for undergrad year?
« on: February 22, 2017, 10:12:34 PM »
My main two choices for my undergraduate studies are Chico and La Verne. I want to know which school would benefit me the most in my future law career. I only plan to stay the 4 years and transfer to another graduate school to get my law degree in criminal justice. At Chico I choose the major of Criminal Justice and at La Verne I choose Criminology. I just want to know which school would most benefit me in getting a higher LSAT score and overall education. Thank you for your time!

Re: Where to go for undergrad year?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 04:27:25 PM »
It doesn't matter, neither school will give you an advantage on the LSAT or in terms of law school admissions. The only time your choice of undergrad matters is if you have the opportunity to attend a truly elite school (think, Harvard). I seriously doubt if any law school would draw a distinction between these two schools.

Go for the cheapest option, no one should be racking up debt for a bachelor's degree.   

Re: Where to go for undergrad year?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 11:22:41 PM »
 I want to know which school would benefit me the most in my future law career. I only plan to stay the 4 years and transfer to another graduate school to get my law degree in criminal justice. computer network assignment At Chico I choose the major of Criminal Justice and at La Verne I choose Criminology