Law School Discussion

LSAT tips

LSAT tips
« on: December 01, 2016, 03:12:12 PM »
any tips for studying for the LSAT? This will be my last time taking it. I have 30 practice tests (I'm doing one a week) as well as the LSAT trainer and the logic games bible, the logical reasoning bible, and reading comprehension bible. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and I'm kind of freaking out... So, any tips would be helpful  :D

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT tips
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 11:19:46 AM »
any tips for studying for the LSAT? This will be my last time taking it. I have 30 practice tests (I'm doing one a week) as well as the LSAT trainer and the logic games bible, the logical reasoning bible, and reading comprehension bible. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and I'm kind of freaking out... So, any tips would be helpful  :D

My background- I've taken the LSAT, graduated from law school, tutored individually on the LSAT, and I'm a practicing attorney.

My advice- the best place to improve your score is logic games. Period. The next best area is "overall test taking," in other words, understanding when to guess, how to maximize your time, and how to deal with standardized tests in general.

If you've done the work, at a certain point, you're going to plateau. Make sure you know where the test will be administered, if possible get a hotel room near the test (so you don't have to stress travel the day of), and take a break for a few days before the test to recharge.

Good luck.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 03:31:47 PM »

My background- I've taken the LSAT, graduated from law school, tutored individually on the LSAT, and I'm a practicing attorney.

My advice- the best place to improve your score is logic games. Period. The next best area is "overall test taking," in other words, understanding when to guess, how to maximize your time, and how to deal with standardized tests in general.

If you've done the work, at a certain point, you're going to plateau. Make sure you know where the test will be administered, if possible get a hotel room near the test (so you don't have to stress travel the day of), and take a break for a few days before the test to recharge.

Good luck.

How does it feel to be wrong about your pal Hillary Rodham, you foolish troll?

Accepting Donald Trump is going to be a tough reality check huh?

Please do not post a reply, lol...you'll only embarrass yourself.

Pop,pop,pop ;)

Bye dumdum.

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 06:14:07 PM »

only the first and third part mean anything. The rest is pointless. You know that, or should know that.

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 05:03:31 AM »

Listen, just take as many practice tests as you can, period, full stop.
Practice, practice, practice....that's it.

Whatever you do, though do not listen to Loki---dude is a troll.
Not to mention, a self righteous stupid person.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 11:47:16 AM »
Julie trying too hard. Exposed as troll, like Trump.

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 06:24:36 PM »
Julie trying too hard. Exposed as troll, like Trump.
so.....Julie gonna win???? they cry for odd no reason.........and then keep win??

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 07:21:49 PM »
No, you will continue to lose.

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2016, 05:30:32 PM »
No, you will continue to lose.
I lost track of who the "you" is in this if you are talking to me...............

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2016, 07:11:37 PM »
You lose track of lots of things, Julie.