Law School Discussion

Which school to pick for Child Advocacy or Criminal Law??

Re: Which school to pick for Child Advocacy or Criminal Law??
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2017, 05:38:02 PM »
Hello I need help! I want to go into either child advocacy law or criminal law and I want to know if anyone knows of any good schools with great programs for either of these majors? :o

OP clearly meant concentrations, you f-ing retard

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2017, 06:31:48 AM »
Hello I need help! I want to go into either child advocacy law or criminal law and I want to know if anyone knows of any good schools with great programs for either of these majors? :o

1. There are no "majors" in law school. Just a JD.

2. Any school will teach you enough to go into child advocacy law or criminal law.

3. Do not believe the self-rankings of schools regarding their programs; with a very few exceptions (such as tax law, which you need an LLM for anyway) it doesn't matter at all. Certainly not for those areas.

4. Go to the school the you like, that is the least expensive, in the geographic area that you believe you will practice.

Finally, good luck. Those are two fields that I could never practice in. It's not the law - it's the facts, if you know what I mean.

Not true, MANY have majors as options, and without question concentrations on the rest, and different quality of clinics for options (if any at all in those specific areas)

Let's see. What did you write? You wrote that many law schools have majors, and those that didn't would have concentrations or clinics.

WOAH, dude! It's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about! It's like ... you have a reading comprehension or memory issue.

Did you know that reading comprehension and memory issues make it difficult to take standardized tests? Might have wanted to get an accommodation for that.

Seriously, though. Please stop providing inaccurate information.

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2017, 10:40:21 PM »

1. There are no "majors" in law school. Just a JD.

2. Any school will teach you enough to go into child advocacy law or criminal law.

3. Do not believe the self-rankings of schools regarding their programs; with a very few exceptions (such as tax law, which you need an LLM for anyway) it doesn't matter at all. Certainly not for those areas.

4. Go to the school the you like, that is the least expensive, in the geographic area that you believe you will practice.

Finally, good luck. Those are two fields that I could never practice in. It's not the law - it's the facts, if you know what I mean.

Not true, MANY have majors as options, and without question concentrations on the rest, and different quality of clinics for options (if any at all in those specific areas)

Let's see. What did you write? You wrote that many law schools have majors, and those that didn't would have concentrations or clinics.

WOAH, dude! It's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about! It's like ... you have a reading comprehension or memory issue.

Did you know that reading comprehension and memory issues make it difficult to take standardized tests? Might have wanted to get an accommodation for that.

Seriously, though. Please stop providing inaccurate information.
your dad molested you as a child didn't he?

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2017, 06:41:08 AM »
Poster who edits their name on a regular basis, but I call snake,

You are so perceptive! How did you know- wait, you must have majored in Child Advocacy! That's it, right?

Oh, my unique and special snowflake, you might consider that:
1) There are very few people still posting on the board; and
2) At some point, you might have actual legal questions (like serving process) that you want serious answers to, and this just isn't the best reputation for the few people who still bother.

But hey- your posts, your call!