Law School Discussion

anyone want to talk to a stressed out person?

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
Re: anyone want to talk to a stressed out person?
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2016, 02:16:01 PM »

Perhaps they did, but they still went to law school and your whole premise is that anyone that goes to law school is awful. So one way or the other they went to law school, but lets get in a frivolous internet debate its Friday afternoon : )

They wouldn't have gone if they knew what law school and the law were really like.

You're right. If they hadn't have been able to go to law school, they'd probably be a sad and stressed internet troll.

Instead of rising up and becoming President.

Choices, man. They're hard.

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2016, 04:00:26 PM »

You're right. If they hadn't have been able to go to law school, they'd probably be a sad and stressed internet troll.

Instead of rising up and becoming President.

Choices, man. They're hard.

Oh I see. Ummm, just an FYI, there is zero chance that you will ever become president, or achieve any noteworthy elected office. Not 1%, not 0.01%, not 0.0000001%, zero. Absolute zero.

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2016, 04:21:22 PM »

Oh I see. Ummm, just an FYI, there is zero chance that you will ever become president, or achieve any noteworthy elected office. Not 1%, not 0.01%, not 0.0000001%, zero. Absolute zero.

I assume you took at least two hours to think of that! Must have been hard, what, trying to sound out the words and breathe at the same time.

I'm hurt. But, on the plus side, at least I'm not a stressed out internet troll. So I have that going for me!

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2016, 04:51:20 PM »
I assume you took at least two hours to think of that! Must have been hard, what, trying to sound out the words and breathe at the same time.

I'm hurt. But, on the plus side, at least I'm not a stressed out internet troll. So I have that going for me!

Just wanted to remind you that you'll never be anything more than a lawyer.

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 05:05:19 PM »
Well just because it is Friday afternoon I am going to throw it out there 25 of the 43 presidents have been lawyers. Therefore, 25 of the 43 Presidents have been horrible people that attended law school.

-Just historical fact as well although Obama is listed as the 44th President he is actually only the 43rd, because Grover Cleveland also a lawyer was the 22nd and 24th President.

Therefore, there is no more likely profession to become President than a lawyer that attended law school.

Let's continue ranting frivolously on the internet with anonymous people!

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2016, 05:28:09 PM »
Well just because it is Friday afternoon I am going to throw it out there 25 of the 43 presidents have been lawyers. Therefore, 25 of the 43 Presidents have been horrible people that attended law school.

-Just historical fact as well although Obama is listed as the 44th President he is actually only the 43rd, because Grover Cleveland also a lawyer was the 22nd and 24th President.

Therefore, there is no more likely profession to become President than a lawyer that attended law school.

Let's continue ranting frivolously on the internet with anonymous people!

You will never ever be President. You will never be anything more than a lawyer.

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2016, 11:20:16 PM »
First: Admin ban this troll

Second: LOTS of presidents never went to law school (or even college) heck Trump has what an Associates Degree? He'll most likely get elected.

Third: "Nothing but a lawyer"..........I'm cool with that. (winning)

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2016, 06:36:57 AM »
I'm just f-ing around. I'm actually a lawyer myself, and I was stressed about biglaw bull. Biglaw really is a hellhole. You make money, but not really, because you don't make *real* money, the government takes half, an in exchange for making a good salary for a lawyer the firm gets to mess with you. Problem is it's the same thing in government and other firms. Law sucks.

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2016, 10:30:34 AM »
Well your just describing work. Whether your a doctor,lawyer, salesman the government taxes you and the more you make the more your taxed. Also, the more a company pays you the more they expect from you.

Sounds like you don't like the rat race, but the same thing applies to other professions.

Unless and again I ask this repeatedly, because I seriously want to know if there is an easy to get, high paying, challenging when I want it to be, but never interferes with my personal life then please let me know.

If that exists and I have been missing out on it then your right law does suck.

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2016, 05:52:52 PM »
I'm just f-ing around. I'm actually a lawyer myself, and I was stressed about biglaw bull. Biglaw really is a hellhole. You make money, but not really, because you don't make *real* money, the government takes half, an in exchange for making a good salary for a lawyer the firm gets to mess with you. Problem is it's the same thing in government and other firms. Law sucks.

So then you ADMIT that you LIED about EVERYTHING you said up until this point
-that just makes you MORE of troll, not less