Law School Discussion

anyone want to talk to a stressed out person?

anyone want to talk to a stressed out person?
« on: January 19, 2016, 11:27:57 PM »
hi

Re: anyone want to talk to a stressed out person?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 03:47:21 AM »
sure, what's stressing you out?

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 07:41:39 PM »
Wow really? Only one reply in 24 hours to a stressed out person asking for humanity's help?

Holy *&^% this forum is evil. No wonder you're going to law school, to pursue a career where you will LITERALLY make money by flaming disputes for profit and causing misery for others.

Proof that law school is where you go when you don't have an ounce of decency left in you.

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 10:10:08 PM »
okay, I can see you're stressed, but why?

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 07:20:25 AM »
Wow really? Only one reply in 24 hours to a stressed out person asking for humanity's help?

Holy *&^% this forum is evil. No wonder you're going to law school, to pursue a career where you will LITERALLY make money by flaming disputes for profit and causing misery for others.

Proof that law school is where you go when you don't have an ounce of decency left in you.

A few points-

First, this board is, unfortunately, not very active. There are a few regular (well, three or four regulars) but we're attorneys who joined a long time ago when we were law students. We do pop in to help with the law school students and/or 0Ls who ask questions.

Second, you didn't put in any content in your post. I can't speak for anyone else, but my default view is to scan new posts by the content. So if I see a post that says, "Hi," I would tend to ignore it.

Third, it's really hard to help people who don't identify the problem. "Hi," isn't a problem. If something in particular is stressing you out, tell us.

Fourth, you did get a response, and you ignored it.

Fifth, if you wanted humanity's help, you shouldn't post on a law board.  8)

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 11:37:07 AM »
You shouldn't post on the internet period if your really stressed out.

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 11:42:56 AM »

A few points-

First, this board is, unfortunately, not very active. There are a few regular (well, three or four regulars) but we're attorneys who joined a long time ago when we were law students. We do pop in to help with the law school students and/or 0Ls who ask questions.

Second, you didn't put in any content in your post. I can't speak for anyone else, but my default view is to scan new posts by the content. So if I see a post that says, "Hi," I would tend to ignore it.

Third, it's really hard to help people who don't identify the problem. "Hi," isn't a problem. If something in particular is stressing you out, tell us.

Fourth, you did get a response, and you ignored it.

Fifth, if you wanted humanity's help, you shouldn't post on a law board.  8)

Oh I didn't realize this board was so dead, although the fact that this thread has hundreds of views seems to contradict your claim. I just found this site randomly and posted here because it lets you post new topics immediately after registering.

Any way, I was stressed out because I've gained like 10lbs and I think I might be slightly developing a double chin but I'm over it now. I think it was the lighting from the mirror at the social club that night. But the point is that as far as this board knew, I could have been stressed out about anything, and the board's refusal to offer any help is proof that only terrible people go into law.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 03:02:43 PM »
Precisely.

Your vague statement about stress, which someone gave a one sentence response to is indicative that law school is a terrible idea.

As Loki said there are about 4-5 people that regularly post on this board, but even we respond sparingly. However, as indicated your post conclusively establishes that nobody should go to law school. Well argued maybe you should go to law school  :)

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 08:49:43 PM »
The only "proof" I saw was that some people are too mentally unstable for law school.
For YOUR sake I HOPE you are a troll. If not.....................MEDS.

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 07:09:41 AM »
The only "proof" I saw was that some people are too mentally unstable for law school.
For YOUR sake I HOPE you are a troll. If not.....................MEDS.

Wow not an ounce of sympathy for another person's stress. A board of people whose brains are incapable of feeling empathy, basically full-blown psychopaths who have no qualms about torturing the world with lawyer bs.

They say 4chan is bad, but a board of law school applicants is far far worse.