Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #640 on: November 09, 2016, 01:36:59 AM »
Wow.

Congratulations cinsyn, everyone else here stands corrected, you were right all along.

« Reply #641 on: November 09, 2016, 01:42:49 AM »
Too bad he's behind in Michigan, Florida, and Pennsylvania.

But he won all three.

« Reply #642 on: November 09, 2016, 01:44:46 AM »
No Cinnamon, this race will be called pretty early. He'll lose Florida. Not by much, but he'll lose it. After that, he's done. He'd have to pull off an upset in Michigan and Pennsylvania, something like that. Not gonna happen.

Just curious, what will you do when HRC becomes POTUS? I'm not exactly happy about it myself, but what will your narrative be then? Let me guess, it was rigged?

Uh huh.

Just curious, what will you do when DJT becomes POTUS?

« Reply #643 on: November 09, 2016, 01:46:01 AM »
Too bad he's behind in Michigan, Florida, and Pennsylvania.

No Cinnamon, this race will be called pretty early. He'll lose Florida. Not by much, but he'll lose it. After that, he's done. He'd have to pull off an upset in Michigan and Pennsylvania, something like that. Not gonna happen.

Just curious, what will you do when HRC becomes POTUS? I'm not exactly happy about it myself, but what will your narrative be then? Let me guess, it was rigged?

I am excited for the day after tomorrow.

Because I assume that Cinnamon Julie Troll will be back on her meds.

Still excited?

« Reply #644 on: November 09, 2016, 06:02:43 AM »

The silent majority has spoken....now take a seat!

"The silent majority are finished with the two corrupt parties--

The silent majority want actual change--NO politician--someone else because politicians screw them over.

The silent majority are sick if WAR!!!

The silent majority want JOBS and no more selling us out over seas...

The silent majority HATE political correctness----that is a big one!!!!!
Nate silver does not get this---and it CANNOT be measured.

The silent majority DO NOT vote in every election.

The LIES of the corporate media about a democratic party that speaks to them-- they call it the "new" silent majority is a fuchng bag full of shite and it doesn't add up--- its a con to get more Clinton supporters on board who are unenthused about her---- Clinton fatigue.

The silent majority dont care how you fix the problem....they just want it fixed-- they don't care about policy!!!!!

The silent majority dont like liars who have been caught repeatedly and they can smell corruption because they are thoughtful and not stupid and smell the Clinton con...

The silent majority are from many walks of life and have different ethnic backgrounds....thats one that CNN doesn't want you to know about.

The silent majority are sick and tired of being sold out and are above all

Fatigued by the BULLSHITE

Lesson over, class"

« Reply #645 on: November 09, 2016, 06:05:25 AM »
Wow.

Congratulations cinsyn, everyone else here stands corrected, you were right all along.

Thank you.....
You have to read many periodicals, understand human behavior, and block out the noise.

The biggest problem with tho election was the "loki" propaganda media.

« Reply #646 on: November 10, 2016, 10:09:30 PM »
Congratulations! Well done!

In order to let an otherwise fairly well functioning government know that you're not entirely pleased with the service you're getting, we all get to die in a nuclear holocaust!

Yay!

Petulant children. So determined to stomp your feet and let mommy and daddy know that you're upset, you miss the anvil that's about to fall on your head. So, so stupid.

« Reply #647 on: November 11, 2016, 07:27:55 AM »

In order to let an otherwise fairly well functioning government know that you're not entirely pleased with the service you're getting, we all get to die in a nuclear holocaust!

Yay!

Petulant children. So determined to stomp your feet and let mommy and daddy know that you're upset, you miss the anvil that's about to fall on your head. So, so stupid.

You don't understand politics, obviously.

You truly were a Clinton supporter, she is a career politician who during her long career did not do anything substantial enough to change a political system which has not truly helped people, over the entire course of her career.

Not petulant children, stomping our feet.

But disappointed adults who slammed the gauntlet down upon wasteful, empty promises from the federal government over the course of more than 30 years.....and voted out the ESTABLISHMENT POLICY....

Because it has not helped us adult voters.

...so Hillary lovers stop crying and get to work helping out president elect trump--like Obama did.

Hillary Clinton gets what she deserves...

She should disappear from political life and focus in her family and grandchild...

After all, "it takes a family"---not a village.

« Reply #648 on: November 12, 2016, 01:44:09 AM »

Yay!

At least have the decency to admit you were dead wrong about the election's outcome. The ridiculously biased media fooled just about everyone, myself included, and I'm president of College Republicans at my school.

« Reply #649 on: November 12, 2016, 01:48:24 AM »
Just checked, Clinton is now ahead in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. She's also ahead in Michigan and Wisconsin by even bigger margins.

Give me one piece of evidence to prove me wrong. One. Not your opinion, but actual evidence. My god, I hope I get to go up against you in court someday. Easiest win of my career.

Or not.