Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #460 on: July 02, 2016, 02:44:56 PM »
write in votes, that are not from a pre approved list of write ins, don't count (even if a majority)
they count only as "present" votes..........I know they don't teach this at law school, but google it.

Sanders hasn't suspended his campaign dumbass--no write in vote necessary yet---you dumbass...

Google it tokenboy!!!

« Reply #461 on: July 02, 2016, 02:48:37 PM »
FBI just interrogated Liary Clinton---dum da dum dum!!!!!!

Oh to be a fly on the wall of that interrogation---- all the lying must be amazing!!!

Lmfao!!!

« Reply #462 on: July 03, 2016, 12:20:02 AM »
Let me get this straight......

Hillary Clinton on the Saturday of 4thjuly weekend had 3 hour interrogation at FBI headquarters.

Awesome.

I'm laughing so hard because she says she was pleased to help the FBI with their musical review? Pleased?

Pleeeaaase.

She had been looking forward to it and had been beefing up all week on "her story" that she would tell to them about how she didn't know people could hack into her email....she knowingly knows nothing about how any of it works....

This dum dum should never be allowed in office again!

And she was

« Reply #463 on: July 03, 2016, 09:21:28 AM »
write in votes, that are not from a pre approved list of write ins, don't count (even if a majority)
they count only as "present" votes..........I know they don't teach this at law school, but google it.

Sanders hasn't suspended his campaign dumbass--no write in vote necessary yet---you dumbass...

Google it tokenboy!!!
Hey Assburgers............read your own posts............

« Reply #464 on: July 05, 2016, 09:39:34 AM »
No charges for Clinton, Cinnamon.

Looks like another prediction fell through. How many does that make?

Let's see, what will be your next talking point? Oh, I know! That even though Sanders lost and is voting for Clinton, and even though Benghazi and the email scandal amounted to nothing, she will still be brought down by a renewed interest in Travlegate!

« Reply #465 on: July 05, 2016, 09:55:27 AM »
Wow, such fun watching the political fallout from Hillary Clinton's irresponsible and dangerous mishandling of top secret classified information.

This will continually eat away at her support as information drips from the FBI...

Bernie sanders is the only candidate who has the temperment and trust to be our commander in chief.

I'm sorry for establishment nose holding trump er Clinton supporters but many of us will be writing in bernies name--some will sit home--some will vote for Jill.

Like it or not Clinton has been hacked by foreign governments and the FBI says she's incompetent and therefore unelectable...

No amount of campaigning will bring her enthusiasm and she will be losing Ohio and Florida to another horse of a different color..

Best part of all this is while Nixon managed to get into office--Hillary got busted before she can get to the convention.

Thanks FBI!!!

Just opened some Orville Redenbacher.....looking forward to hearing what else the FBI found out.

Such fun!!!

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 05, 2016, 10:04:01 AM »

All of them? I mean, c'mon. If you didn't know he was a delusional troll by the time of the last Benghazi hearing, what will it take?

But, sure, we can continue to laugh at him. At this point, I am reasonably confident that he is a Hillary supporter that is just doing a pitch-perfect parody of her crazy enemies. Because, really, no one is that stupid.

Right?

« Reply #467 on: July 05, 2016, 10:34:05 AM »

All of them? I mean, c'mon. If you didn't know he was a delusional troll by the time of the last Benghazi hearing, what will it take?

But, sure, we can continue to laugh at him. At this point, I am reasonably confident that he is a Hillary supporter that is just doing a pitch-perfect parody of her crazy enemies. Because, really, no one is that stupid.

Right?

Lol, you are a discredited fool.
Did you even listen to what the FBI found?

You fool, you have been in denial about the FBI criminal investigation for a while-- but your posting here confirms that while on the surface you try to make jokes---I am laughing at you because you "outed' yourself--

Deep down you know Clinton fuched up and is unellectable.

« Reply #468 on: July 05, 2016, 10:35:54 AM »
Hillary Clinton can never be trusted to hold political office again

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 05, 2016, 10:39:43 AM »
Hillary Clinton can never be trusted to hold political office again

Given your past history, it would now appear that Hillary Clinton is a lock for the White House!

I will say this- while a stopped clock is right at least twice a day, you have the unenviable tenacity to both be always wrong, and continue posting. As they say, if you don't know why other people are laughing, then you're the joke. :)