Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #410 on: June 09, 2016, 07:45:24 AM »
President Nixon responded by refusing to release the tapes, claiming that his conversations were private and hence protected from forced disclosure by the doctrine of executive privilege-a concept which permits officers of the executive branch to maintain a level of privacy to promote open and vigorous debate. In his refusal, Nixon stated unequivocally that the tapes were entirely consistent with what I have stated to be the truth.

This confrontation set the stage for the United States v. Nixon, in which the Court ruled unanimously that President Nixon must turn over the tapes

« Reply #411 on: June 09, 2016, 08:01:37 AM »
Cinnamon, it's just too easy.

I said a while back that once Sanders officially lost you'd go from "Sanders is poised to win!" to "She'll be indicted!". Sure enough, on cue, you've pivoted to your next BS claims. You have been wrong literally every single time.

It's not going to the convention. Sanders will drop out soon.

Go cry in your popcorn.

The point you miss is the fact that Clinton does not have enough pledged delegates to win outright-- she still needs super delegates to get her there, understand? 

She is also under criminal investigation.

Two problems for her that will keep Bernie supporters on track to write him in as the democratic choice for president...effectively she has sullied and blurred a definitive victory for herself. 

Donald trump will be the nominee for the republicans--definitive

We still dont know about hillary--she may get arrested--that has been looming over her since she got busted squirrling away top secret documents.

A vote for her has always been a vote for trump--she can't beat a populist who has her constituents voting for him.

Bernie sanders populist charge can beat trump.

You just dont understand politics.

Maintain, go back and be honest and see how many states I got right.
You'll find that with most I was correct.😉

It is June 9 and Hillary is still not the official nominee.  Face the facts.

« Reply #412 on: June 09, 2016, 08:22:50 AM »
I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email, Mrs. Clinton said at a news conference on Tuesday at the United Nations. Im certainly well aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.

So, the facts which Mrs. Clinton believes didn't ring true. 
And now she is currently under criminal investigation by the FBI.

Mrs. Clinton should take a lesson from Mr. Nixon.  She can run fir office all she wants--but she can't hide.

For those of you who have been following this thread--that has been the crux of this race since last June.

We are still going

« Reply #413 on: June 09, 2016, 09:35:29 AM »
When the FBI recommends indictment for Mrs. Clinton the DOJ should put a special prosecutor on the case-- this way Mr. Nixon--I mean Mrs. Clinton can continue to be a nominee until she is replaced.

Yes Hillary Clinton supporters tho will NOT go away.

« Reply #414 on: June 09, 2016, 09:36:50 AM »
..like the Valerie plame case--but this time-- we know the culpable parties already.😉😊

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 09, 2016, 12:35:30 PM »
..like the Valerie plame case--but this time-- we know the culpable parties already.😉😊

Breaking news! Dumb troll still unable to see the obvious; doesn't realize that people are laughing at, not with, him.

Source- A periodical.

« Reply #416 on: June 09, 2016, 01:34:35 PM »

Breaking news! Dumb troll still unable to see the obvious; doesn't realize that people are laughing at, not with, him.

Source- A periodical.

Lol, no body is laughing at me but I have been laughing at your stupidity and navet for quite some time now, poodleboy.

Answer this question.

Did Bernie sanders concede the race today or did he say he is continuing to run at least until there is a real winner.  You know, at the convention-----

Like he had been saying all along.

See, we like sanders because he means what he says--Hillary Clinton supporters who seem to be trying to elect trump with their damaged candidate dont know anything about telling the truth---

Sorry, lol- you are WRONG again---

Why? Because you are stupid----

Rutgers law has more opportunity than BLS?????? You are a moron in more ways than one--

read bernies words and NO concession speech----that says it all

Tell you what--- when Hillary goes for her interrogation for the FBI check back with me...ok? Pookie?

« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2016, 11:24:44 AM »
Hey Cinnamon, remember when you said Sanders was "poised to win California"? That was funny.

The Bernie supporters (and I actually like Sanders more than HRC on a personal level, believe it or not) seem to ignore the fact that HRC got almost 4 million more votes than Sanders. Even if there were no such thing as super delegates, she'd win. The Sanders supporters and Trump supporters do have one thing in common: they are both prone to BS conspiracy theories. It's not rigged, there is no suppression, she simply got more votes because she's mainstream and Sanders is fringe.

At this point, the cake is baked. Sanders looks like a grumpy sore loser and his crowd sounds like a bunch of whiny children. He ran, he lost. Get over it. 

« Reply #418 on: June 13, 2016, 08:04:42 AM »
Neither Hillary Clinton nor Bernie sanders have enough pledged delegates ( by democratic rules) to clinch the nomination-- that is a fact. The convention is where the extra delegates are awarded.

Bernie sanders has said that he will take his populist message( which has been seriously subverted-with debate scheduling to media efforts to call the race early for example-- that is fact--I watched one of those Saturday night debates--prime time???

Hillary Clinton and the democratic establishment are a major part of the problem which bernies populist message is trying to correct.

He will continue to have supporters ALL the way to November because its not unity of a party we want--

IT IS CHANGE

The democratic establishment as exemplified by Wasserman Shultz tried to blunt and discredit Bernie sanders campaign-- that is a fact

Elizabeth Warren gives a speech AGAINST everything Hillary Clinton and her big bank fat cat campaign is for--and is hypocritically supporting her???? No Good!

So, hrc fans like you, maintain--are going to have to suckit up!

The suspect, Hillary Clinton will not get a majority of Bernie supporters behind her no matter what anyone says at this point-- get used to it.

Hillary supporters dont seem to realize that trump can beat Hillary in the general election but Bernie will crush trump.

The democratic party has been fractured--officially much like the Republican party situation.

Try to honestly answer this question Maintain:

When it is discovered that the FBI will be calling for action to be taken upon Clinton will you get behind Bernie sanders, then????

« Reply #419 on: June 13, 2016, 07:00:20 PM »
President Nixon responded by refusing to release the tapes, claiming that his conversations were private and hence protected from forced disclosure by the doctrine of executive privilege-a concept which permits officers of the executive branch to maintain a level of privacy to promote open and vigorous debate. In his refusal, Nixon stated unequivocally that the tapes were entirely consistent with what I have stated to be the truth.

This confrontation set the stage for the United States v. Nixon, in which the Court ruled unanimously that President Nixon must turn over the tapes
which has jack to do with Hillary.................tell the truth, you are a 1L who is dead center in class rankings ain't ya there boy??