Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #400 on: June 02, 2016, 08:19:20 AM »
If you believe there are "minorities" than you have to acknowledge all minorities like Icelandic Americans

Icelandic Americans benefit from Viking Privilege. You're so racist.

Maintain,

Do you see how your friend Hillary Clinton is about to be indicted?

You, maintain are at that point where you have lost the argument.

Using words like "minority" as you did erroded your credibility-- its a bigoted term.

I think the facts and evidence regarding Hillary Clinton's impending collapse will sufficiently keep you out of the conversation.

Do let me know when you decide to support Bernie sanders and we will then be united!!!

Good luck to you.

« Reply #401 on: June 02, 2016, 08:24:13 AM »
Prediction: Bernie wins california by 10%  and bernie wins new jersey by 1 or 2 percent--NJ will be close but a victory nonetheless for Bernie.

FBI interrogation next week--Wednesday or Thursday for Mrs. Hillary.😉

Blue corn popcorn bag........yummy!!!

Yum yum yum

« Reply #402 on: June 02, 2016, 11:40:06 AM »
So if it's Trump vs Clinton, who will you vote for?

« Reply #403 on: June 06, 2016, 01:31:48 PM »
So if it's Trump vs Clinton, who will you vote for?

Hillary is a compromised candidate and Bernie sanders is the only viable solution. I, along with many others are voting for Bernie sanders. 
So, between trump vs joe biden--it will be for Sanders I vote
So, between trump vs gore--it will be Sanders I vote.

I think even a bigot could understand that...get it now, maintain.

« Reply #404 on: June 06, 2016, 10:36:32 PM »
You're voting for Trump. It's obvious.

« Reply #405 on: June 08, 2016, 06:00:27 AM »
You're voting for Trump. It's obvious.

I think stupidity, and dimwittedness, are more obvious in your understanding of politics and Bernie sanders supporters.

Some of us will vote for Jill Stein and many of us will be voting for Bernie sanders.  That is politics.

Neither Clinton nor sanders have enough pledged delegates to be called the nominee for the democrats.  Also, the FBI have to bring Hillary in for questioning.
So, the nominating process will continue to the convention.  Understanding that will bring you closer to Jesus.  And we all know bigots need a little Jesus. A gift for you and your mind to ponder.

With Clinton on the verge of indictment and all polls pointing to a decisive sanders victory over trump and a Clinton loss to trump in the general election makes any vote for Clinton a Win for Donald trump.

Sorry ,maintain we are going to be watching this democratic fracture go all the way to the convention.

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 08, 2016, 09:37:12 AM »
After a year of trolling, and being wrong, I take comfort in knowing that CS will continue to troll and be wrong.

Seriously- look at his posting history. He's never been right, and every single time, he doubles down on being wrong. Please, go to a website where everyone doesn't already know what a pathetic loser you are.

« Reply #407 on: June 08, 2016, 11:22:49 AM »
Cinnamon, it's just too easy.

I said a while back that once Sanders officially lost you'd go from "Sanders is poised to win!" to "She'll be indicted!". Sure enough, on cue, you've pivoted to your next BS claims. You have been wrong literally every single time.

It's not going to the convention. Sanders will drop out soon.

Go cry in your popcorn. 

« Reply #408 on: June 08, 2016, 02:33:36 PM »
After a year of trolling, and being wrong, I take comfort in knowing that CS will continue to troll and be wrong.

Seriously- look at his posting history. He's never been right, and every single time, he doubles down on being wrong. Please, go to a website where everyone doesn't already know what a pathetic loser you are.

Oh lol its poodleboy back with a little p.e. Problem.

There are still more votes to be cast and some votes dont come until the convention--- too early. The primary is not over until convention in July....then come back and we talk then....fbi still investigating her criminal mishandling of classified info.

Some of us got more popcorn for that.  I'm laughing at you that you think the FBI will bus go away.

Pop pop pop!

Sanders already said that he is finishing this puppy and I take him at his word that he is going to bring this all the way to the convention based on Sanders convictions.

Or do you think he has been lying about that?

Besides you

« Reply #409 on: June 08, 2016, 02:38:02 PM »
 would enjoy the popcorn if you only understood that the FBI investigate crime.