Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #380 on: May 12, 2016, 08:48:57 PM »
Funny, president Obama glossed over a few surreptitious events in his presidency with a "no big deal" explanation for them.  Or downplaying the cause-effects disproportional results and counter intuitive outcome.

He bluffed about some and committed on others.

With Mrs. Clinton his bluff has been called.

« Reply #381 on: May 15, 2016, 11:38:42 PM »
Hillary Clinton will most likely be blaming "the bureaucracy" for "nebulous", "interpretive" and "counterintuitive guidelines" for her upcoming legal problems.

« Reply #382 on: May 15, 2016, 11:42:37 PM »
Is it good enough?

Will we get that post-FBI interrogation photo-op?

Here is a big bag of blue corn kernels  🌽 ready to pop 🎆🎇🎆🎇

Can't wait...coughing anyone? Contradictions?

« Reply #383 on: May 16, 2016, 02:06:49 PM »

No matter how unpopular HRC is, Trump is doomed with women and minorities. He can't win without them, thus he can't win. You cannot provide data to refute that fact, can you?

I love when people are too misogynist and racist to even come close to realizing how misogynist and racist the things that spew out of them are..............THIS is one of those moments..............adding the spice of self righteousness just makes it worse, but good luck explaining that to said people. "I know minorities and women better than minorities and women, and they WILL be pigeon holed by what I think of them"

« Reply #384 on: May 16, 2016, 06:33:21 PM »
My statement isn't based on a preconceived notion of how I think women and minorities view Trump, it's based on polling data. The guy is absolutely tanking with both groups, especially women. His numbers are way lower than any previous Republican candidate.

If you have any actual data to refute me, go for it. Otherwise you're just making stuff up.

« Reply #385 on: May 17, 2016, 04:16:20 PM »
My statement isn't based on a preconceived notion of how I think women and minorities view Trump, it's based on polling data. The guy is absolutely tanking with both groups, especially women. His numbers are way lower than any previous Republican candidate.

If you have any actual data to refute me, go for it. Otherwise you're just making stuff up.
That's the math bigots use.......BLM told me.

« Reply #386 on: May 17, 2016, 10:39:33 PM »
That's the math bigots use.......BLM told me.

Sure, blame it on the Bureau of Land Management. 

« Reply #387 on: May 18, 2016, 08:20:34 AM »
The group Correct The Record and its logic challenged crayon user David Brock will be an irrelevant blog by July.

They have been rendered ineffectual.

Mrs Hillary is going to be like Richard Millhouse Nixon....finished

« Reply #388 on: May 18, 2016, 08:25:10 AM »
I'm always suspicious of people who use words like "minorities"...

Irish, welsh and Icelandic people are minorities by the bigoted definition of our "social construct"--minority mentality.

But maintain means well.
She doesn't get that women and Spanish speaking people do like trump as well....strange as some would think.

But trump cant beat Bernie. He will defeat Clinton that's why Republicans want her to be the nominee.

She

« Reply #389 on: May 18, 2016, 08:29:06 AM »
For the record until blm recocnizes that more B.L. Kill more B.L. than cops kill B.L-----the movement tends to limp along and appear disingenuous.  Sorry.