Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #340 on: April 19, 2016, 02:50:32 PM »
Bernie should come within 8 points behind clinton in New York----effectively keeping his momentum strong and she still wont have enough pledged delegates to beat him.

More interesting is California where Bernie is poised to WIN.  That will be his ticket to go all the way to the convention.

So sad that this is happening to her again....back in 08 she was unable to go all the way...but Bernie WILL.

« Reply #341 on: April 20, 2016, 10:15:28 AM »
Bernie should come within 8 points behind clinton in New York----effectively keeping his momentum strong and she still wont have enough pledged delegates to beat him.

Except that she won by 15 points.

Poised to win in CA? Where are you getting that? Every single poll shows her winning by 6-14 points.

No, it's over for Sanders. He can't accumulate enough delegates at this point. He would have to win every single remaining primary by close to 100% to even have a chance. Not gonna happen. And this isn't just my opinion, it's math.

« Reply #342 on: April 21, 2016, 01:30:52 PM »
I dont mean to be cynical toward you hillary clinton supporters but Bernie Sanders did very well in New York --he bested Barack Obama's showing and he is poised to take California...
Bernie is stocking up on delegates as well.

Plus, I can't wait to hear the news after the FBI bring her associates and then herself for questioning...er for her FBI "review".

Just wanted to remind folks about that primary.

« Reply #343 on: April 21, 2016, 02:11:05 PM »
...and he is poised to take California...

Evidence? Otherwise, you're just making stuff up.

« Reply #344 on: April 21, 2016, 03:39:26 PM »
Like the FBI investigation. It's in periodicals. And you know, like the FBI interrogations for huma, cherryl and jake...which you can get from periodicals... I'm not wrong😉

Sanders is seriously poised to WIN California.

And if you understand politics you know sanders campaign is highly aware of FBI investigation and WILL NOT get out of the race until that is resolved.

Sorry Charlie...fbi trumps politics and you could research it yourself with 527 periodicals

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: April 21, 2016, 03:55:32 PM »

Of course he's making stuff up.

Stop feeding the troll. Did you think it would be different this time? ;)

« Reply #346 on: April 21, 2016, 09:51:33 PM »

Of course he's making stuff up.

Stop feeding the troll. Did you think it would be different this time? ;)

What can I say? I always see the best in trolls!

« Reply #347 on: April 22, 2016, 07:16:43 AM »
Not that it makes a difference but one might say that some you are acting like trolls.😉  check yourselves.

Here is a hint..independents vote in California... Bernie is poised to win it...check out the poll numbers in depth.  You'll catch on.

« Reply #348 on: April 22, 2016, 07:21:05 AM »
Sanders campaign eyes this as a full run--they are INDEED watching what the FBi is doing

Dont think for a moment that they are not!!!!

Any trolls care to refute this?????

Lmao

This has been a thrilling past couple of months. Pop pop pop

« Reply #349 on: April 23, 2016, 08:30:50 AM »
California helped George McGovern stay in the race back in 1972 and California will keep bernie in the race as well...

So clinton fans you have to wait until California independents cast their vote. 

lol...that's in June!

Hillary WILL lose that state.

...but the FBI May put her campaign to bed earlier than that.