Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #320 on: March 27, 2016, 07:45:52 PM »
Maintain, I will remind you that Brian pagliano was interviewed months ago

Yes, but what came of it? So far, nothing.

If there was some bombshell in Pagliano's testimony, don't you think the FBI would have acted on it by now?

Maintain, I think you are in a state of suspended belief about something which is transpiring before your very eyes.

You will see this more and more:

"Federal prosecutors investigating the possible mishandling of classified materials on Hillary Clinton’s private email server have begun the process of setting up formal interviews with some of her longtime and closest aides, according to two people familiar with the probe, an indication that the inquiry is moving into its final phases.
"

A periodical

« Reply #321 on: March 27, 2016, 07:47:54 PM »
No "dates have been set for questioning the advisors, but a federal prosecutor in recent weeks has called their lawyers to alert them that he would soon be doing so, the sources said. Prosecutors also are expected to seek an interview with Clinton herself, though the timing remains unclear."

Same periodical

Maintain...the FBI always take their time

« Reply #322 on: March 29, 2016, 08:04:31 AM »
So, um does anyone refute the FACT that Hillary Clinton, herself is being criminally investigated by the FBI?

Can anyone say that the FBI investigation has not seriously affected her campaign?

Didn't think so.

Drip, drip, drip.

Just buttered a fresh batch of popcorn. 

It's fun to watch a shady politician squirm!!!!!

« Reply #323 on: March 31, 2016, 01:55:23 PM »
"The investigation into Hillary means jack."

Yep. On that we're in complete agreement. Not sure what cinnamon is smokin', but I hope it's legal in her/his jurisdiction.

Or look up Whitewater. Or Vince Foster. Or Hillarycare. Or Benghazi. Or ... well, google it.

I m making a beyesian prediction...

Hillary is finished as a candidate fir office. Lol

« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2016, 07:41:56 AM »
After the FBI question hillarys staff regarding the evidence they have found I hope they offer Mrs. Clinton a reverse proffer and go easy on her so that she doesn't have to lie anymore.  She is probably tired of running from the law and hopefully ready to stop lying.

She wont have to say anything.....just listen to the evidence the FBI has against her and then cut her losses and  cut a deal..

No jail time.  Maybe Obama will pardon her. Maybe not.  Like Martha stewarts fate years ago hillarys  goose is cooked. ;)

« Reply #325 on: April 03, 2016, 07:24:47 PM »

Hmmm.  With interrogations coming up the crowd is on edge.

Everyone knows that the FBI is wrapping up their criminal investigation into hillary clinton and sphe will probably be the last one to be interviewed; thus being the target of the criminal probe.

Can't imagine how many chinese hackers have her yoga positions (yeah, right) and us troop movements.

Whether it's negligence or stupidity clinton won't be president.

I'm amazed by how many times Loki checks this thread a week.

« Reply #326 on: April 04, 2016, 08:37:49 PM »
Maintain, I will remind you that Brian pagliano was interviewed months ago

Yes, but what came of it? So far, nothing.

If there was some bombshell in Pagliano's testimony, don't you think the FBI would have acted on it by now?

Maintain, have you given up on Hillary now that you see I was right that the FBI are going to interrogate hillary, huma and Cheryl?

Or do you think I made up that the FBI was going to interview her?

You seemed to be shocked now into silence...she may still have a chance but odds are that she was negligent. Agree?

« Reply #327 on: April 04, 2016, 08:42:25 PM »
Lets get this to 31000

Hillary📩 problem

« Reply #328 on: April 04, 2016, 08:49:36 PM »
Maintain, have you given up on Hillary now that you see I was right that the FBI are going to interrogate hillary, huma and Cheryl?

You seemed to be shocked now into silence...she may still have a chance but odds are that she was negligent. Agree?

No, it's just that nothing new has been added to the conversation. You're just repeating the same stuff, so there's nothing interesting to respond to. 

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 05, 2016, 07:23:04 AM »

No, it's just that nothing new has been added to the conversation. You're just repeating the same stuff, so there's nothing interesting to respond to.

Don't feed the troll.