Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2016, 09:50:42 PM »
Ok so I was wrong about the FBI calling huma in on Monday.  It was Tuesday. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I can't find anything about Huma Abedin being questioned by the FBI.

Source?

You know what, maintain--I apologize, I got that wrong.  Huma was not called in tuesday this week to interview with the FBI.

I'm sorry. This is very exciting to watch--an older friend of mine who watched Nixon going through "his last twitches " in politics gave me a bad source. Sorry, I jumped the gun a little.

But feel free to take jab at questions.

Again sorry for my mistake--I think Bernie did well...i hope!

« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2016, 09:53:10 PM »
Funny you never called me out on the fact that the FBI has Hillary under criminal investigation, right?

You know it to be true.  You dont even like Hillary.

« Reply #312 on: March 23, 2016, 11:43:37 PM »
troll-check your *&^% before you post

« Reply #313 on: March 24, 2016, 09:13:35 AM »
troll-check your *&^% before you post

FBI is going to be taking Clinton out of the election, face it.

And tokenboy, lol, where is bernies concession speech for Idaho and Utah?

Guess what Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Wyoming and Wisconsin are all going to be LOSSES for hiliary----

Will you post her concession speeches? Lmfao!

« Reply #314 on: March 24, 2016, 09:59:18 AM »
Unless Sanders wins those states by at least 2/3, it's irrelevant. Winning by few points won't give him enough delegates to make up the difference. In fact, he could win small states like Wyoming by 100% and it would only get him a few delegates. Not nearly enough to make up for Clinton's upcoming win California. 

BTW, if the FBI is so hot on the trail of Clinton's supposed criminal activity, why have they not interviewed her or any of her associates? You keep saying they're going to, but the fact is they haven't.

« Reply #315 on: March 26, 2016, 08:43:51 AM »
Unless Sanders wins those states by at least 2/3, it's irrelevant. Winning by few points won't give him enough delegates to make up the difference. In fact, he could win small states like Wyoming by 100% and it would only get him a few delegates. Not nearly enough to make up for Clinton's upcoming win California. 

BTW, if the FBI is so hot on the trail of Clinton's supposed criminal activity, why have they not interviewed her or any of her associates? You keep saying they're going to, but the fact is they haven't.

Sanders, because of his political agenda and because his opponent is under an fbi criminal investigation will continue to gather pledged voter to his cause.  He will most assuredly win the next 5 contests--here, maintain let me list them for you
Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Wisconsin, Wyoming. .. That is momentum and reasons why bernie will not be getting out of the race.  Plus, bernie knows that if the FBI start interviewing clintons staff (like Brian pagliano) if bernie is still running the dnc cannot deny him the nomination.

Get it?

Also,

"As the FBI looks to wrap up its investigation in the coming months, agents are likely to want to interview Clinton and her senior aides about the decision to use a private server, how it was set up, and whether any of the participants knew they were sending classified information in emails, current and former officials said,"

according to the Periodical report.

« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2016, 08:46:26 AM »
Maintain, I will remind you that Brian pagliano was interviewed months ago

« Reply #317 on: March 26, 2016, 10:31:39 AM »
Maintain, I will remind you that Brian pagliano was interviewed months ago

Yes, but what came of it? So far, nothing.

If there was some bombshell in Pagliano's testimony, don't you think the FBI would have acted on it by now?

« Reply #318 on: March 27, 2016, 12:43:57 AM »
I have nothing productive to add to this

but am just f-ing amazed its still going..............

« Reply #319 on: March 27, 2016, 07:43:14 PM »
I have nothing productive to add to this

but am just f-ing amazed its still going..............

You are right! It is amazing.

You could add one of Bernie's concession speeches like you said you would.  What about this Tuesday? But if bernie wins Wisconsin and Wyoming then I would have been exact on the last 7 states I predicted he would win.

And you will again have no concession speech from bernie.

What will you do when the FBI interviews huma and hillary?

Still don't think that will happen?