Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #290 on: March 18, 2016, 09:43:39 AM »
I can't believe that you dont think she should have the nomination wrapped up already. That is why I think you are misled, sorry.

Cinnamon, you're missing my point.

She does have the nomination wrapped up already, Sanders has lost, and she will be the nominee. 

FBI investigations and their potential impact are just that: potential. Maybe it will have an impact, maybe it won't.

What is not potential, but is concrete fact, is that Sanders must win 2/3 of the remaining delegates to have a chance. Think about what that means for a minute. In California, for example, that means Sanders would have to magically go from his current 37% to 67% in the next few weeks. In every remaining primary Sanders would have to pick up not just 3-5 points, but more like 20-30.

There is zero evidence to suggest that's happening.

If your response is "Yes, but future FBI bombshells will affect the race", then we're back to the land of speculation and wishful thinking.

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 18, 2016, 09:57:50 AM »

If your response is "Yes, but future FBI bombshells will affect the race", then we're back to the land of speculation and wishful thinking.

Stop feeding the troll. The "popcorn" began with the Benghazi hearing. Remember, the one that Senor Toll guaranteed would be the downfall of Clinton?

Same story, different day. You can't have a discussion with someone who changes the facts to fit their opinions.

« Reply #293 on: March 19, 2016, 12:09:38 AM »
Dear Hillary,

You had something to hide
Should have hidden it, shouldn't you
Now you're not satisfied
With what you're being put through

It's just time to pay the price
For not listening to advice
And deciding in your youth
On the policy of truth

Things could be so different now
It used to be so civilised
You will always wonder how
It could have been if you'd only lied

It's too late to change events
It's time to face the consequence
For delivering the proof
In the policy of truth

Never again
Is what you swore
The time before
Never again
Is what you swore
The time before

Now you're standing there tongue tied
You'd better learn your lesson well
Hide what you have to hide
And tell what you have to tell
You'll see your problems multiplied
If you continually decide
To faithfully pursue
The policy of truth

Never again
Is what you swore
The time before

Sincerely,

The FBI

Drip drip drip

« Reply #294 on: March 19, 2016, 12:15:56 AM »

Stop feeding the troll. The "popcorn" began with the Benghazi hearing. Remember, the one that Senor Toll guaranteed would be the downfall of Clinton?

Same story, different day. You can't have a discussion with someone who changes the facts to fit their opinions.

Ah the stupid stubborn return,

The FBI investigation has been and will continue to affect nixon err hillary throughout this race.  It has taken a huge toll on her numbers with regard to independents.  Again, it's political theatre.

« Reply #295 on: March 19, 2016, 12:23:49 AM »

Ah the stupid stubborn return,

The FBI investigation has been and will continue to affect nixon err hillary throughout this race.  It has taken a huge toll on her numbers with regard to independents.  Again, it's political theatre.

Lol,

Here is the point.  What day will the FBI visit clinton for questioning?   Give up the ghost on benghazi and put on your big boy pants.  And lol, my friend, then after her FBI interview dips into her poll numbers some more will you go with misdemeanor or felony?   I doubt felony but misdemeanor would be nice.

That's more then nixon got, not thanks to Ford.

« Reply #297 on: March 19, 2016, 05:09:19 PM »
I can't believe that you dont think she should have the nomination wrapped up already. That is why I think you are misled, sorry.

Cinnamon, you're missing my point.

She does have the nomination wrapped up already, Sanders has lost, and she will be the nominee. 

FBI investigations and their potential impact are just that: potential. Maybe it will have an impact, maybe it won't.

What is not potential, but is concrete fact, is that Sanders must win 2/3 of the remaining delegates to have a chance. Think about what that means for a minute. In California, for example, that means Sanders would have to magically go from his current 37% to 67% in the next few weeks. In every remaining primary Sanders would have to pick up not just 3-5 points, but more like 20-30.

There is zero evidence to suggest that's happening.

Maintain, you seem to be intentionally ignoring the fact that something has affected Hillary Clinton's poll numbers.

Bernie sanders has come from 80% deficits in primary contests to make this a contest.  Also, he is raised over 42 million dollars last month.

so if Hillary has not been affected
By the FBI investigation and has not been affected by the sanders campaign why didn't she wrap this up a month ago?

Why isnt Bernie getting out of the race yet?

Lol, why are we even talking about bernie sanders?

Reminder: Hillary was supposed to be the.nominee when Barack Obama ran as well.

« Reply #298 on: March 19, 2016, 07:51:16 PM »
Hillary clintons entire campaign has no enthusiasm behind it.  Bernie sanders campaign has tremendous enthusiasm behind it and he does not have the REAL continual threat of an FBI indictment hanging over his campaign.  These are facts in this exciting election year.

Watching hillary clinton squirm in every interview where she has been questioned about her furtive communications and shady dealings is utterly thrilling to me.  She squirms and becomes unhinged worse than richard nixon back in the 70s.  I'm a cynic and watching Sheldon silver wheel and deal in nyc was difficult to watch all of these years--and I don't expect much of you who read this to understand nyc politics--but HE GOT BUSTED and as he squirmed I relished the political karma unleashed upon this duplicitous, disingenuous, greedy old hack.  Such fun!!!'

I am thoroughly enjoying the demise of hillary clinton.  Nixons demise began with the watergate break in and the FBI were soon on to him but the American people did not know what the FBI were doing.  Nixon was voted into office and once his shady dealings became public and the law was coming down on him--he squirmed, resigned and was pardoned.

For hillary a big FBI interview is coming and she will be put under the microscope--then we will see if it is only a misdemeanor or a felony.  The big question is when will that happen.

Watching her poll numbers drop from an unconditional assurance of the presidency to the present where she is in a real contest with bernie sanders is pure poetic justice to me.

So, some said she was absolutely going to be the nominee before she even decided to run and I laugh at how far the bar has been lowered with their expectations thus far---the entire democratic establishment has even rigged this election for her and she STILL is fighting in two primaries---
The one against bernie sanders and the FBI primary.  Sure, State primaries she can win but as a grand jury has been convened and witnesses are formally granted immunity it looks more and more likely that she will not beat the FBI.

Where does that leave us.

If the FBI interviews hillary or huma or Cheryl on Monday we will start to see bernie gaining more votes.  It is a question of timing with regard to this criminal investigation (which some still think--kool aide drinkers--is a fairy tail) and when the FBI call people in for discussions about mishandling classified information.

Serious stuff--just ask Snowden.

Keep hoping hillary fans she may beat bernie and get closer but she can't outrun her own corrupt self

Just like Sheldon Silver.

Pop pop pop!!! ;)

« Reply #299 on: March 19, 2016, 08:30:35 PM »
The fact, not speculation that the FBI will be (let me spin this like a clinton) calling hillary and or huma or Cheryl or jake in for an "interview" is going to be a big droplet in her dripping poll numbers.

She, of course according to her campaign will be "cooperating with the FBI in being transparent"
To those of us in the biz we call it makeup before "the perp-walk".

We only speculate on when that will happen not that it will or will not happen. 8)

Then it's simple:misdemeanor or felony.

You can go on line and bet that nothing will happen, felony or misdemeanor. Try it, I did.