Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #280 on: March 16, 2016, 08:33:54 AM »
Hillary won FL, OH and IL. With her pledged superdelegates, that gives her something like 1500 delegates to Bernie's 800. Notice that her speech last night was all about Trump and didn't even mention Sanders?

Pop pop pop.

« Reply #281 on: March 16, 2016, 01:17:01 PM »
Hillary won FL, OH and IL. With her pledged superdelegates, that gives her something like 1500 delegates to Bernie's 800. Notice that her speech last night was all about Trump and didn't even mention Sanders?

Pop pop pop.

Amusing.  Here is the point, Bernie sanders because of his numbers-actual pledged delegates and money he is going all the way to the end.  And without him and hillarys FBI investigation she would already be the nominee. 

I like your tenacity but its not as strong as feeling the been and there are more pledged delegates for Bernie to collect.

I'm glad you are on the pop pop pop ride with me.

But those FBI interviews for Clinton and her staff are coming.

Drip drip drip.

« Reply #282 on: March 16, 2016, 01:21:49 PM »
Feeling the bern is driving this election and policy.  And the mid west still to come.

So, lets maintain that this is an exciting election and it is nowhere near over, otherwise Hillary would have packed up after losing Michigan.

More exciting than Richard Nixons bumpy second term.

« Reply #283 on: March 16, 2016, 01:33:43 PM »

Pop pop pop.

Amusing.  Here is the point, Bernie sanders because of his numbers-actual pledged delegates and money he is going all the way to the end.  And without him and hillarys FBI investigation she would already be the nominee. 

I like your tenacity but its not as strong as feeling the been and there are more pledged delegates for Bernie to collect.

I'm glad you are on the pop pop pop ride with me.

But those FBI interviews for Clinton and her staff are coming.

Drip drip drip.
all the way to the end.......like a homeless person sleeping on the bus until its end of route.......doesn't make them a winner

« Reply #284 on: March 16, 2016, 02:32:43 PM »
My numbers might be a little off here, but:

Total delegates: 4700ish

Clinton so far: 1600

Sanders so far: 850

Clinton only needs approx. 750 more to win the nomination, while Sanders needs 750 just to break even with Clinton, then another 750 to win. So he needs to win roughly 2/3 of the outstanding delegates.

Is there any polling data anywhere that shows Sanders sweeping the rest of the primaries? Nope, there isn't.

« Reply #285 on: March 17, 2016, 01:38:37 PM »
My numbers might be a little off here, but:

Total delegates: 4700ish

Clinton so far: 1600

Sanders so far: 850

Clinton only needs approx. 750 more to win the nomination, while Sanders needs 750 just to break even with Clinton, then another 750 to win. So he needs to win roughly 2/3 of the outstanding delegates.

Is there any polling data anywhere that shows Sanders sweeping the rest of the primaries? Nope, there isn't.

Clinton 1119. Sanders 821

You re hedging with the hillary count and that makes me smile but I don't always respond to people when they do this because I think they are uninformed.

You are more savvy than loki and tokenboy. But, the FBI and bernie are truly driving the elections on the Dem side. 

Otherwise, be honest with yourself shouldn't Clinton have already wrapped this up?

Now the real  question is she going under for a misdemeanor or felony?

I think a misdemeanor.

Then Bernie is in!!!

« Reply #286 on: March 17, 2016, 03:43:16 PM »
I'm including the approx. 500 pledged superdelegates she has. These are not people who are on the fence and might defect to Sanders, they are dyed in the wool Clintonistas. I think it's realistic to include them.

« Reply #287 on: March 17, 2016, 08:45:25 PM »
1. I don't think you have any clue what "hedging" means
2. even if convicted, her delegates wouldn't transfer (there is no rule requiring it)

« Reply #288 on: March 17, 2016, 08:58:32 PM »
BTW, she just won Missouri.

Here's the thing, Cinnamon. When Clinton gets the nomination will you say "Oops, I was wrong"?

No. You'll say "She'll never win the general election because FBI/Pagliano/Benghazi/Travelgate pop pop pop drip drip drip.

Then, when she wins the general and is sworn in as Prez you'll say "She'll be impeached because of . . ."

It's all wishful thinking. I'm not a Clinton fan either, but I don't see the point in believing in things simply because I want to, devoid of evidence.

« Reply #289 on: March 18, 2016, 07:51:16 AM »

It's all wishful thinking. I'm not a Clinton fan either, but I don't see the point in believing in things simply because I want to, devoid of evidence.

Lol. This is what I say to you, since you dont think the FBI will make a case whether it is buried it not. I think you use wishful thinking to deny that a criminal investigation is open on Mrs. Clinton.

FBI investigations have consequences. And until the FBI say, that she's an angel and there was nothing there- the FBI are affecting voters.  No denying this maintain--be truthful with yourself.

I can't believe that you dont think she should have the nomination wrapped up already. That is why I think you are misled, sorry.

The pop pop pop doesn't end until the FBI have spoken. Just the facts here.