Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #250 on: February 27, 2016, 08:26:46 PM »
Colorado, Minnesota, Vermont, Massachusetts, North Dakota Oklahoma, Wyoming.....

And drip drip drip FBI investigation is real and spectacular.

« Reply #251 on: February 29, 2016, 07:44:14 AM »
"One major feature of FBI investigations has been completely ignored. The bureau normally interviews all the key participants, and it knows the answers before it asks the questions. That should mean closed-door sessions with Abedin, Mills, Sullivan, and, ultimately, Hillary Clinton and perhaps Bill Clinton (if the foundationís activities are at issue). Failing to interview them would replicate the botched Benghazi investigation by Adm. Mike Mullin and Ambassador Thomas Pickering. The FBI wonít repeat that mistake or subject itself to the withering criticism.

These interviews are deadly serious. Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert learned that the hard way. When the FBI asked why he had withdrawn cash from his bank account, he lied. He was caught and, last October, plead guilty to a felony.

So, will Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan answer fully and truthfully or invoke their Fifth Amendment rights? If they did, would it become known and hurt Hillary politically? If she refuses to testify herself, her political career is over. She wonít do that unless she fears indictment is certain, and she would have to drop out of the presidential race anyway"

Periodical.

This has been the most exciting election year in a long time.  The demise of the Clintons particularly Hillary is AWESOME!!!

Drip, drip, drip---pop, pop, pop!!!!😁

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 29, 2016, 09:13:01 AM »

Periodical.

I will be brief. A website is not a periodical. Shocker. An op-ed by a person most known for writing a prior op-ed called, "Barack Obama's Presidency is spiraling downward," is not reporting.

Yes, we know that you love your popcorn. And before this, you got your popcorn out for the Benghazi hearing. And, well, that went as everyone expected except for you. And you have made many fearless predictions, such as Bernie will win it all, and the GOP will have an amazing and awesome candidate.

Here's the problem. Essentially, your predictions are non-falsifiable, as are those of any troll. That's why we're not responding to you (this will be my last exception). Other people bother with facts, and what is. That doesn't mean they will be right- after all, no one knows the future. But it means that they are basing on something other than want to happen.

On the other hand, you just repeat the same things. You will be here, trolling the same comments. If something happens, you can be right. If Clinton is elected, you will just say, "Oh, there must have been a cover up! I will be here with my popcorn, waiting for the revelations!"

Of course, I suppose one could make a substantial amount of money by taking whatever you say, and betting against it. Perhaps you'd be so kind to provide us your popcorn-worthy list of who will win the NBA Championship? I am quite positive that you have the 76ers.

In the meantime, enjoy your popcorn. Whether you are right (unlikely, if the past predicts the future) or wrong, why not take your political posturings to a place where people are a) more likely to care, and b) less likely to know that you're completely full of it?

« Reply #253 on: February 29, 2016, 01:25:08 PM »
I will be brief.  Lol.

You are obviously a koolaide drinking Democrat.

FBI investigations are serious and this criminal investigation has already affected her.

You are a little troll in denial

Drip drip drip.

« Reply #254 on: February 29, 2016, 01:34:55 PM »
FBI investigations are serious and this criminal investigation has already affected her.

Yes, that must be why she lost so decisively in Nevada and South Carolina. Oh, wait...

Look at the polls, look at the numbers. The only thing that will prevent HRC from becoming President is if the Republicans get their collective shizz together and nominate someone other than Mussolini. That too, seems unlikely.

If Clinton is elected, you will just say, "Oh, there must have been a cover up! I will be here with my popcorn, waiting for the revelations!"

Exactly. I got into a discussion with a guy once who was touting the Paul McCartney-is-Dead conspiracy. When I pointed out that there is no actual evidence to support the claim, he responded "Of course not! They covered it up man!" Logical reasoning at it's finest. 

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 29, 2016, 03:21:31 PM »

Exactly. I got into a discussion with a guy once who was touting the Paul McCartney-is-Dead conspiracy. When I pointed out that there is no actual evidence to support the claim, he responded "Of course not! They covered it up man!" Logical reasoning at it's finest.

Yep. No more feeding the troll for me. I will say this - it's amazing not just how wrong he is, but how spectacularly. Even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

But engaging a troll is like banging you head against a wall; it only feels good when you stop. :)

« Reply #256 on: February 29, 2016, 11:42:58 PM »
I will be brief.  Lol.

You are obviously a koolaide drinking Democrat.

You are a little troll in denial

I can think of 3 things wrong with this statement...........

And for real, the use of Democrat as an insult (with zero thought behind it) proves the next layer. You don't support Sanders, you just hate Hillary. Why? Because you know she's the threat.

Tell me, who do you support of the Republican side and why

« Reply #257 on: March 01, 2016, 03:31:53 PM »
Super Tuesday has arrived and looks like Bernie will be in this for the slog.

He's got the money, he's got the momentum, he's got the message.  He does NOT have the FBI investigating a criminal case against him draining votes.

Again- Minnesota, Michigan, Vermont, Colorado, and more to come.

Let the FBI take its time-- the drip drip drip is eroding away at the Clinton campaign.  And when they knock on hill's door for an interview Bernie will be positioned well.

Somebody get the butter!!!! Lol!!!

« Reply #258 on: March 01, 2016, 03:40:38 PM »
Oh, yeah and lets see what happens in Massachusetts--progressive central.

« Reply #259 on: March 01, 2016, 03:42:05 PM »

Yep. No more feeding the troll for me. I will say this - it's amazing not just how wrong he is, but how spectacularly. Even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

But engaging a troll is like banging you head against a wall; it only feels good when you stop. :)

Koolaide drinking democrats are too easy to fool, right?