Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #200 on: November 20, 2015, 12:29:08 PM »
Omg? Hillary Clinton says she got huge financial contributions from Wall St. Businesses and banks because she helped out post 911 attacks?

She made money out of the 911 tragedy.  Sad and sick. 

Forget the fbi--she's derailing herself from the general election---all on her own.

Even bill Clinton was shaking his head.

I thought mrs hillary's head was going to come off as she embarrassed herself trying to answer the question but i could not look away.
you should look into the stuff Cheney did

« Reply #201 on: November 20, 2015, 01:21:35 PM »
Cheney is on another level the day you shoot someone in the face and they apologize to you is when you have true power.  The FBI etc were just plain scared of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILqnYx7XnwQ

« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2015, 01:07:53 PM »
Cheney is on another level the day you shoot someone in the face and they apologize to you is when you have true power.  The FBI etc were just plain scared of him.

That yes, plus the money he made off of Halliburton during the wars

« Reply #203 on: November 23, 2015, 08:53:43 PM »

While Cheney was a surreptitious politician he never was investigated for illegal activity the way Nixon was and Clinton is.

FBI never got his number the way they got Clinton or Nixon. No secret communications set up.-- as far as we know.lol

Not as interesting as nixons downfall was nor as interesting as Clinton's fall is.

« Reply #204 on: November 24, 2015, 09:05:40 AM »
Because was the scared of Cheney Hilary is an easy target, she doesn't shoot people in the face.

It's clear you really believe what Hilary has done is unforgivable and the worst thing that a any of the potential presidential candidates has done. More power to you, to me it is certainly not beneficial to her, but one of the candidates may very well have rigged the 2000 election to help his brother become president, another fled prosecution in his own country, but does not think others should be allowed to. Ben Carson has lied about all kinds of things in his past, the list goes on and on.

At the end of the day no Presidential Candidate or person is perfect we all have flaws and make mistakes, but to you the investigation into Hilary is a huge deal. To me personally hypocrisy is the most annoying thing, but that might mean little to you. That is your choice and keep preaching man, but I don't think in reality this whole situation will have much impact. It is fodder to use in the election and there will be plenty of other issues raised about all the candidates as we move forward.

« Reply #205 on: November 24, 2015, 02:04:15 PM »
Because was the scared of Cheney Hilary is an easy target, she doesn't shoot people in the face.

It's clear you really believe what Hilary has done is unforgivable and the worst thing that a any of the potential presidential candidates has done. More power to you, to me it is certainly not beneficial to her, but one of the candidates may very well have rigged the 2000 election to help his brother become president, another fled prosecution in his own country, but does not think others should be allowed to. Ben Carson has lied about all kinds of things in his past, the list goes on and on.

At the end of the day no Presidential Candidate or person is perfect we all have flaws and make mistakes, but to you the investigation into Hilary is a huge deal. To me personally hypocrisy is the most annoying thing, but that might mean little to you. That is your choice and keep preaching man, but I don't think in reality this whole situation will have much impact. It is fodder to use in the election and there will be plenty of other issues raised about all the candidates as we move forward.

I'm glad you finally see the unique difference between most politicians and the ones who get caught by the FBI.

Nixon and Clinton demise interesting and unusual...hypocrisy to me is commonplace.

« Reply #206 on: November 24, 2015, 02:46:35 PM »
Precisely to you blatant hypocrisy is nothing, which is fine it is pretty commonplace in politics. Conversely to me a Politician under investigation is nothing new either.  Reagan example authorized drug deals to get weapons there was an investigation into that, but nothing happened and I frankly think that is worse than what Hilary did, but i still don't think it is that big of an issue.

When your responsible for mass amounts of power you are inevitably going to do something questionable and your political opponents will do whatever they can to publicize and criticize you for it.  To me that is commonplace and it certainly does not help Hilary's cause.

« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2015, 12:47:36 AM »
Precisely to you blatant hypocrisy is nothing, which is fine it is pretty commonplace in politics. Conversely to me a Politician under investigation is nothing new either.  Reagan example authorized drug deals to get weapons there was an investigation into that, but nothing happened and I frankly think that is worse than what Hilary did, but i still don't think it is that big of an issue.

When your responsible for mass amounts of power you are inevitably going to do something questionable and your political opponents will do whatever they can to publicize and criticize you for it.  To me that is commonplace and it certainly does not help Hilary's cause.

Casper Weinberger being hung out to dry was great to watch but ultimately deflatingly defeating as was his political stature.

Nixonian Jacksonian Clintonian fall from political heights--it justs sounds like a cynical poli-science tragedy.

« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2015, 08:07:09 AM »
Watergate break in triggered Nixons political demise however the slow drip drip of trustworthiness and his "Negatives" began rising only after the FBI investigation began but Nixon enjoyed the popular support right up until he was elected---then the walls began crumbling down.

The latest litmus test fall polls show that most republicans including blowhard Donald trump are beating Clinton in the general election---this is a dramatic shift from earlier in the summer when she was 20 points ahead of everybody. 

That's what an FBI criminal investigation does to a campaign.

Bernie sanders on the other hand beats all the Republicans in the same litmus test polls. 

The establishment democrats are in the tank for Hillary and will ride her like the popular vote rode Nixon until the other shoe drops.  But, mark my words,
Sanders will never lose the democratic base.

The real trick is that sanders could win the general but Hillary, at tho point would lose.

Her solid 20 point lead over Republicans has vanished
Her negative numbers are the "tell tale" other problem.

Why, you still ask? Lying to grieving widows and the FBI criminal investigation.

« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2016, 09:49:29 AM »
Happy new year!

Wow, New Hampshire the Conway Daily Sun has begun the year by questioning our suspect in the fbi investigations about her public response to the the benghazi victims families.  And of course, her lying and blaming youtube for her failures as a leader to the dead Americans families.

As an independent and former democrat I see this to be the second part of the FBI investigation---ethics challenges and leadership responsibilities.  This drip drip will include the film, "13 hours" to continue to toast mrs. Clintons bread.

At this point even a bigoted-democrat like donald trump can beat her in the general election.

Drip drip drip and just got a new blue popcorn to enjoy.

This is getting good.