Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2015, 01:36:04 PM »
Lmao.  Donald trump exciting? Nah eat your heart out.

The real ones who are gonna be upset are democrats who contributed to her campaign.    dupes.

« Reply #191 on: November 17, 2015, 08:31:11 AM »
Omg? Hillary Clinton says she got huge financial contributions from Wall St. Businesses and banks because she helped out post 911 attacks?

She made money out of the 911 tragedy.  Sad and sick. 

Forget the fbi--she's derailing herself from the general election---all on her own.

Even bill Clinton was shaking his head.

I thought mrs hillary's head was going to come off as she embarrassed herself trying to answer the question but i could not look away.

« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2015, 09:52:19 AM »
Out of curiosity of all the political misconduct, tragedy, and issues in the world today why so much focus on Hilary?

I don't particular like her myself and I don't plan on voting for her, but I don't think she is satan reincarnated either.

So I'm just curious what is about her with all the various issues going on that makes you so upset by her. More power to you for exercising your right to free speech, but I personally find it fascinating when people get so worked up about a presidential candidate, and am curious about what drives you on the issue.

I personally don't like Hilary much either, but of all the issues in the world her screw ups are not that high on my list.

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 17, 2015, 01:12:37 PM »
Out of curiosity of all the political misconduct, tragedy, and issues in the world today why so much focus on Hilary?

The entertaining, if tragic, belief that the people on this law board share his viewpoint, as opposed to viewing his political ramblings with bemused contempt, and as more appropriate fodder for a site devoted to discussing the finer details of the local dog-catcher election.

« Reply #194 on: November 17, 2015, 03:26:22 PM »
Hilary is running for dog catcher?! : )

« Reply #195 on: November 17, 2015, 03:56:22 PM »

I don't particular like her myself and I don't plan on voting for her, but I don't think she is satan reincarnated either.

So I'm just curious what is about her with all the various issues going on that makes you so upset by her. More power to you for exercising your right to free speech, but I personally find it fascinating when people get so worked up about a presidential candidate, and am curious about what drives you on the issue.

I personally don't like Hilary much either, but of all the issues in the world her screw ups are not that high on my list.

Do u like puzzles?
I'll explain later

June 17, 1972 then July 1973
And the FBI

History repeats itself march 3, 2015 then July 24 2015
And the FBi

« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2015, 01:56:35 PM »

Do u like puzzles?
I'll explain later

June 17, 1972 then July 1973
And the FBI

History repeats itself march 3, 2015 then July 24 2015
And the FBi

On June 17 1972 the Watergate breakin occurred.  He was,a shoe in to win and he was elected  as a very popular president 5 months later.  On Around July 23 1973 Nixons secret recorded communications was discovered.  He refused to let them go until the supreme court got involved.
The FBI had been investigating him and this was a fascinating time in politics

On september 11, 2012 our benghazi libya post was destroyed by an organize militia...Fast forward to march 3 2015 and we discovered Hillary Clinton had a secret communications set up if her own.  She refused to give them up until an inspector general made a reference to the justice dept.  Then on July 24th 2015 the FBI got involved.

Intriguing. and it was bad for Nixon just as it is bad for Clinton now.

Citylaw? Do you understand peoples interest in these tragically flawed politicians?

And why voting for them was a waste if time?

« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2015, 02:00:20 PM »
Hilary is running for dog catcher?! : )

Lol

« Reply #198 on: November 19, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »
I think that actually goes to my overall point Nixon, Clinton, Bush, Obama whoever is president will have to bend the law to maintain power.

Again, George Washington was a traitorous, murder and for all intents and purposes a terrorist. America was founded on that as was basically every society in history.  George Washington and the U.S. won so he is the founding father and remembered as a remarkable person.

To become someone with great power you cannot do everything by the book. It is just literally impossible so when I hear a politician lied etc, I am not surprised nor do I necessarily think it is that big a deal.

When I hear a lawyer is arguing in a courtroom, a doctor is performing surgery, or an accountant is crunching numbers I don't make much fuss and when I hear a politician is doing everything in their power to maintain and increase their power and public image even it is not that surprising either.

That is just me and there are a lot of things I have issues with, but Hilary Clinton and Benghazi is not my big fight, but it is yours and more power to you for voicing your concerns.

« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2015, 10:00:59 PM »
I think that actually goes to my overall point Nixon, Clinton, Bush, Obama whoever is president will have to bend the law to maintain power.

Again, George Washington was a traitorous, murder and for all intents and purposes a terrorist. America was founded on that as was basically every society in history.  George Washington and the U.S. won so he is the founding father and remembered as a remarkable person.

To become someone with great power you cannot do everything by the book. It is just literally impossible so when I hear a politician lied etc, I am not surprised nor do I necessarily think it is that big a deal.

When I hear a lawyer is arguing in a courtroom, a doctor is performing surgery, or an accountant is crunching numbers I don't make much fuss and when I hear a politician is doing everything in their power to maintain and increase their power and public image even it is not that surprising either.

That is just me and there are a lot of things I have issues with, but Hilary Clinton and Benghazi is not my big fight, but it is yours and more power to you for voicing your concerns.

I think you are not witnessing the difference between lying and not getting caught on the local, state level even you feel even among the presidents. Since they all do it and who cares---Than the prospect of an FBI investigation into criminal corruption with serious consequences in the balance.

The interest is in the ones who are about to get caught.

The interest in Nixon is NOT watergate its the historical aspect of a high office officials demise after an criminal FBI investigation.--and he was a popular president.

The interest in Clinton is NOT Benghazi its  her slow demise during a criminal FBI investigation while she was trying to pursue higher office.

See the difference?

I never bothered to follow an FBI investigating into Obama or Bush because it never happened, otherwise I would have found their fall from grace intriguing...get it now?