Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2015, 09:09:36 PM »
Random person on the internet thinks he know more about a terrorists mind than anyone else on planet earth................I'd add a smart ass emoji if it isn't so pathetic.

You don't even have a point anymore, you just let random random merge together until you THINK you have a thing worth hitting the post button over.
Remind me junior, what was your ASAB score? I 100% promise you never sat it.

« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2015, 07:47:01 AM »
Random posts about internet ghosts
And jokes about posts fall flat on most
Finding fault in YouTube videos and canisters of toast
Not uranium fooled not once but twice makes Iraq and Libya
A host of miscalculated votes by a third rate politician
From Pennsylvania who boasts to her daughter and leaders of nations
That organized militants calculated the flimsy cia installation on the Benghazi coast.
Legally free to eat Indian food and laugh and toast  how to roast congress is most
Important but to family members of the deceased her internet YouTube video and Iraq war vote
Bloats and
Bleeds American blood. And obfuscation from a liary person dosed out close to the truth but really scum from the bottom of a foggy moat. Thank god she resigned her blasť blouse from the joust. Be warned trinity what rough beast cackles toward tricky male private part nixons
Ghost.

And really? I know more than anyone on the internet? Please, i know less. Don't be so bitter. Trin

What was that about asab? Trinity college Dublin, ireland scl. Lfmao

« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2015, 09:54:44 AM »
That organized militants calculated the flimsy cia installation on the Benghazi coast.
Legally free to eat Indian food and laugh and toast  how to roast congress is most
Important but to family members of the deceased her internet YouTube video and Iraq war vote
Bloats and
Bleeds American blood. And obfuscation from a liary person dosed out close to the truth but really scum from the bottom of a foggy moat. Thank god she resigned her blasť blouse from the joust. Be warned trinity what rough beast cackles toward tricky male private part nixons
Ghost.

And really? I know more than anyone on the internet? Please, i know less. Don't be so bitter. Trin

words just randomly roll off you to say anything BUT the topic at hand don't they?

« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2015, 05:07:17 PM »
Bloats and
Ghost.

words just randomly roll off you to say anything BUT the topic at hand don't they?

The poem went right over your head didn't it?
And the words I used to write it were all random, right?

Topic: POTUS? Hmm??

I like your words in this last post especially" randomly roll"  I like the fact that you used letters from the alphabet and punctuation.

Clinton's legal issues are in the hands of the FBI--negligence and incompetence with regard to handling, storing classified info. I even wrote about it in the poem.

« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2015, 05:21:12 PM »
I was just wondering why would all the imaginary Joe Biden voters automatically go to Hillary Clinton?

If you have any answers to these questions, I'm sure people would love to hear your thoughts.

Some of bidens peeps might like Bernie sanders.

« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2015, 07:00:27 PM »
...........and NO ONE supported Biden..............

« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2015, 10:15:10 AM »
...........and NO ONE supported Biden..............
Very funny.
Oh, ok. Thanks for your input, trin.

« Reply #177 on: November 05, 2015, 07:58:53 AM »

Another drippy day for mrs. Hillary; and Bernie sanders found his moxy.

So it looks like me. Sanders is not tired of her emails after all and thinks the FBI needs to get to the bottom of her nefarious behavior.
Even better, it looks like not only are the FBI checking into gross negligence behind her personal email content and maintenance but she may get obstruction of justice added to the list of transgressions.  That darn evidence wasn't going to remain secret for long. This time around the FBI wont have to word about  " missing minutes of tape."
They got it all and her own words of deception flapping in the wind.
Walter Scott got it right, "oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"

Cumin Salt for my popcorn today.

« Reply #178 on: November 05, 2015, 04:55:12 PM »

Another drippy day.....Cumin for my popcorn......

Careful there Cin, pretty sure that's a felony in some of the more conservative states

« Reply #179 on: November 10, 2015, 07:42:27 AM »
FBI not after, Jake Sullivan, Huma Abedin, nor Cheryl Mills.

It's the one who set up the unsecure, unauthorized communications system.

Who could it be?
And its not the guy who didn't want to incriminate himself