Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2015, 07:18:07 PM »
Glad you took that last post of yours down.

Btw....biden getting ready to make a move. Yea or nay?

shutup child....................ther e happy. Go back to pretending to be an adult somewhere else.
You never even went to undergrad-seriously Admin BAN this troll. Its useless.

« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2015, 10:21:08 PM »

shutup child....................ther e happy. Go back to pretending to be an adult somewhere else.

Dude, you really are losing it.  You don't seem to be friendly in the slightest? You make remarks about tokenism and hitler and you want me banned? Ok, yeah you sound pretty normal????

You are causing your own angst, my man.

Try to be nicer and understand that this political season we have a genuine fbi investigation into one of the candidates.  It hasn't been this entertaining since richard nixon was plugging for the presidency and his private emails (tapes)were discovered.  You have to at least understand that a cynical political wonk like myself finds this vastly, excruciatingly funny.

So, Biden gets in maybe this week? And hillary has to face the benghazi committee.  Political theatre at its finest.  I'm taping that shitt of sho'.   Not DVD, mind you. Tape, for slow rewind when she's caught in a Pinocchio binge.

Lots of popcorn.  And yes, butter.  Again.

« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2015, 10:32:18 PM »
Why does anyone care about politics?

I would bet significant sums of money that it is a race between Clinton & Bush who are both fine. They are both agreeable enough and not that crazy and will do a fine job.

Maybe Bernie Sanders or Ben Carson will somehow win, which is fine to.

You know what even if Trump wins there are balance of powers to level him out, and he is just a publicity whore I doubt he would actually do any real work if elected. So nothing good or bad would happen.

I think people care way to much about politicians, they will not solve your problems or make them any worse. Maybe some bill they pass will offer some minor assistance or it might hurt you a little, but honestly how much different would your life be if Bob Dole won in 1996? Or Gore in 2000? Kerry in 2004? McCain in 2008? Romney in 2012?

I imagine it would more or less be exactly the same. I didn't chose to attend law school, because Obama won the election in 2008, I didn't pass the bar, because Romeny lost. etc, etc.

Novus didn't win its lawsuit against Touro, because Obama was president.

Law School Discussion didn't lose all its membership to TLS, because Obama was president either. People care way to much and it is just pointless politics that will make very little impact on anyone's life.

I fully admit I am a cynical political wonk and I love this stuff.  Particularly when a corrupt politician falls from their sense of highmindedness and entitlement.

Watching clinton go down is awesome.  She deserves all the wheat she sowed.

I think Carson could do it if he debates better but Fiorina and Rubio will probably be there in the end.  Then Biden and Bernie.

« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2015, 10:18:23 AM »
Yea more power to you if you enjoy politics great, plenty of people do.

To me personally it has about as much merit as the Kardashians, Pardon the Interruption (My favorite show two guys rambling about sports) or some other random form of entertainment.

I honestly think everyone running is capable of doing a fine job and at the end of the day with all our checks & balances it will not make much difference who wins.

The day we are not allowed to female dog & moan about politicians or any of the Bill of Rights are infringed, which is happening at Guantanamo Bay we are fine.

The only thing I actually care about politically related is GITMO, because throwing people in jail without any actual charges or a trial on an island in Cuba violates the Bill of Rights.

Other than that common-sense will prevail. People can female dog about taxes, abortion, healthcare whatever, but people can talk about those things and make changes. A politician is not necessary if enough people want something to change it well.

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2015, 07:02:52 AM »

Dude, you really are losing it.  You don't seem to be friendly in the slightest? You make remarks about tokenism and hitler and you want me banned? Ok, yeah you sound pretty normal????

You are causing your own angst, my man.

Try to be nicer and understand that this political season we have a genuine fbi investigation into one of the candidates.  It hasn't been this entertaining since richard nixon was plugging for the presidency and his private emails (tapes)were discovered.  You have to at least understand that a cynical political wonk like myself finds this vastly, excruciatingly funny.

So, Biden gets in maybe this week? And hillary has to face the benghazi committee.  Political theatre at its finest.  I'm taping that shitt of sho'.   Not DVD, mind you. Tape, for slow rewind when she's caught in a Pinocchio binge.

Lots of popcorn.  And yes, butter.  Again.

I will briefly note, as I have previously, that it is important to separate desired outcomes from facts. For example, there is no FBI investigation of any candidate. But you knew this. Biden did not enter the race. And while the Benghazi committee certainly warranted popcorn, it likely wasn't for the reasons you hoped.

Any way, the sun will rise, the sun will set, and we will have an election next year.

« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2015, 07:03:12 PM »
Just in case you haven't seen it yet........enjoy.
http://www.smosh.com/videos/if-kanye-were-president-2957392

« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2015, 09:29:29 AM »
Benghazi hearing, a mild and sad political drama.
I got more for later on that sour display.

In the meantime getting back to more important information I recall what
Mr. James Comey said to the chairman of the J.C.

Mr. Chairman, I respectfully say that one Iím not going to comment on. As you know the FBI is working on a referral given to us by Inspectors General in connection with former Secretary Clintonís use of a private email server. As you also know about the FBI, we donít talk about our investigations while we do them. This is one Iím following very closely and get briefed on regularly.Ē

This is goooood stuff. I'm following it closely too, Mr. Comey.

loki13

• Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2015, 11:51:49 AM »
Benghazi hearing, a mild and sad political drama.
I got more for later on that sour display.

In the meantime getting back to more important information I recall what
Mr. James Comey said to the chairman of the J.C.

Mr. Chairman, I respectfully say that one Iím not going to comment on. As you know the FBI is working on a referral given to us by Inspectors General in connection with former Secretary Clintonís use of a private email server. As you also know about the FBI, we donít talk about our investigations while we do them. This is one Iím following very closely and get briefed on regularly.Ē

This is goooood stuff. I'm following it closely too, Mr. Comey.

I'm not sure how many football it will take, Charlie Brown, but keep on kicking. I will, again, point out that you have been repeatedly, and objectively, wrong about the fact which are pointed out. And you suppositions which are based on your desires (for example, that Biden will run, that this testimony would be awesome and popcorn-worthy) don't pan out.

At some point, you might want to ask yourself why. At a certain point, it's best not to blame others for fleecing you repeatedly- you have to ask yourself why you are so susceptible to being fleeced.

« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2015, 07:30:33 AM »
Here, my man. Investigations by FBI are not partisan. We independents seriously follow potential criminal wrongdoing.

Lets recap folks.

When asked by Chairman Robert Goodlatte of Judiciary Committee
Do you also believe a foreign intelligence agency, particularly an adversary could benefit from acquiring and exploiting sensitive and classified information about top level US government officials?Ē

Comey responded,

"Mr. Chairman, I respectfully say that one Iím not going to comment on. As you know the FBI is working on a referral given to us by Inspectors General in connection with former Secretary Clintonís use of a private email server. As you also know about the FBI, we donít talk about our investigations while we do them. This is one Iím following very closely and get briefed on regularly."

« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2015, 07:39:12 AM »
Lmao.

So, where am I wrong again?

Unless you csn prove the FBI are in holloween costumes concealing that they are really Republicans I will continue to enjoy the show.