Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2015, 10:19:32 AM »
Sanders IS a Democrat and Hillary now could lose BOTH states to him.
Understand?
If Clinton wants the nomination she has to win at least one of them.

Tick tick tick....plead the 5th!

So f Ing enjoyable.. And wow! Carly! Now that is a great female candidate out of the bix

Sanders is definitely giving her a run for her money, but there is no evidence that he will win any primary other than New Hampshire. He is consistently 10-12 points behind in Iowa, and there is no reason to assume that will change.

Think about this: let's say he wins NH and she wins IA. Then what? Is Sanders really going to pull off winning any other primary? Which ones? South Carolina?

No, Sanders is not likely to be the candidate. His ascendency demonstrates how unhappy with Clinton many Democrats are, and perhaps points to some inherent weaknesses in her overall candidacy. Nonetheless, she still has a far superior position when it comes to funding, organization, and even polling. Even though many are unhappy with her, she will still probably be the candidate.

At this point, I guarantee that Clinton's people are far less worried about Sanders than they are about the possibility of Biden entering the race and the general election. They are praying that the Republicans nominate someone like Trump or Ted Cruz (both highly unlikely).   

« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2015, 05:41:23 PM »
He's there to "prove" that she wasn't "uncontested" and to keep a spark of hype if her "win" in the primary (vs the Mitt Romney "better than nothing" mentality that the republicans had last round)  Its all a sham for show. He might not know it. But that is part of the genius of it. You never let the gimp KNOW they are the gimp. That just isn't how the gimp show is played.

« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2015, 10:30:09 PM »
Hillary clinton is turning into crispy toast bit by bit everyday. 
Her so called campaign is tanking because of her own hubris.
She has met her match in some federal swords drawn: one the FBI the other the FOIA.

Popping a second bag of popcorn.  Donald who?

It's not too soon to say that she will NOT get the nominee nod. Nope.

« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2015, 07:45:12 PM »
Her and Donald aren't even on the same ticket, and there is a 100% chance she'll get the ticket, and a 100% chance she wont get in any legal trouble, and a 100% chance Trump WONT get the Republican ticket, and a 99% chance he'll then run third party bullying his way into 3 way debates Ross Perot style.

I gotta know, whats the joke in your name? I don't get it.

« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2015, 08:47:03 PM »
Oh my, name is one if things that might provocatively tickle  a thought.
So much to describe.  Here's one: What would make a good substitute in a recipe for cinnamon?

So, what section of the espionage law are we talking about that had Hillary possibly broke?

She was hilarious at the debate I mean hilarious.  I cannot wait for her meltdown press conference. And Bernie gave her a silly pass on the FBI investigation that he thinks nobody wants to hear about. Hilarious fir sure
Better than trump

Gouda flavored popcorn. Pop pop pop. Drip drip drip

« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2015, 08:09:49 AM »
Are you telling me that you think SUBSTITUTION is equate to "synonym"?

Nah. You just saw two words that you thought rhymed and put it down thinking it was somehow clever. You heard that word for the first time about a week prior to that didn't you?

« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2015, 05:30:27 PM »
I gave you one kernel to pop.  You seemed to turn it into carbon. You wrote that you didn't understand.  You already admit that you dont get it.  Ask someone else.  You can't take my cinnamon away either, but I just took some of yours. Thank you.
In the meantime relax; mull it around; I bet you'll cone up with something.  Maybe a few things.

« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2015, 06:39:09 PM »
Why does anyone care about politics?

I would bet significant sums of money that it is a race between Clinton & Bush who are both fine. They are both agreeable enough and not that crazy and will do a fine job.

Maybe Bernie Sanders or Ben Carson will somehow win, which is fine to.

You know what even if Trump wins there are balance of powers to level him out, and he is just a publicity whore I doubt he would actually do any real work if elected. So nothing good or bad would happen.

I think people care way to much about politicians, they will not solve your problems or make them any worse. Maybe some bill they pass will offer some minor assistance or it might hurt you a little, but honestly how much different would your life be if Bob Dole won in 1996? Or Gore in 2000? Kerry in 2004? McCain in 2008? Romney in 2012?

I imagine it would more or less be exactly the same. I didn't chose to attend law school, because Obama won the election in 2008, I didn't pass the bar, because Romeny lost. etc, etc.

Novus didn't win its lawsuit against Touro, because Obama was president.

Law School Discussion didn't lose all its membership to TLS, because Obama was president either. People care way to much and it is just pointless politics that will make very little impact on anyone's life.

« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2015, 07:01:14 PM »
Why does anyone care about politics?

I would bet significant sums of money that it is a race between Clinton & Bush who are both fine. They are both agreeable enough and not that crazy and will do a fine job.

Maybe Bernie Sanders or Ben Carson will somehow win, which is fine to.

You know what even if Trump wins there are balance of powers to level him out, and he is just a publicity whore I doubt he would actually do any real work if elected. So nothing good or bad would happen.

I think people care way to much about politicians, they will not solve your problems or make them any worse. Maybe some bill they pass will offer some minor assistance or it might hurt you a little, but honestly how much different would your life be if Bob Dole won in 1996? Or Gore in 2000? Kerry in 2004? McCain in 2008? Romney in 2012?

I imagine it would more or less be exactly the same. I didn't chose to attend law school, because Obama won the election in 2008, I didn't pass the bar, because Romeny lost. etc, etc.

Novus didn't win its lawsuit against Touro, because Obama was president.

Law School Discussion didn't lose all its membership to TLS, because Obama was president either. People care way to much and it is just pointless politics that will make very little impact on anyone's life.
I wonder how many jews made that statement right before Hitler got elected? Honestly. I bet a lot.

« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2015, 07:35:22 AM »
Glad you took that last post of yours down.

Btw....biden getting ready to make a move. Yea or nay?