Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #690 on: January 26, 2017, 10:38:27 PM »

Wow! Just Wow!
Patrick Kennedy at the state department just got his ass FIRED!

Good. That's karma Kramer.....he fuched up with missa Clinton in Benghazi then he tried to cover for her crimes.....kar mm a got him!!!

Good riddance....

Looks lil trump means business.

Oh, and it is amazing to reread what I wrote months ago about the fracturing and now SHATTERED democratic party.

Maintain and Loki who have been discredited will not show their faces in this thread again.  Vanquished they are.

I'll repost what I wrote months ago to show how the cookie began to crumble.
meaning, what? That you are bragging about talking to yourself?

« Reply #691 on: January 27, 2017, 05:39:41 AM »

Wow! Just Wow!
Patrick Kennedy at the state department just got his ass FIRED!

Good. That's karma Kramer.....he fuched up with missa Clinton in Benghazi then he tried to cover for her crimes.....kar mm a got him!!!

Good riddance....

Looks lil trump means business.

Oh, and it is amazing to reread what I wrote months ago about the fracturing and now SHATTERED democratic party.

Maintain and Loki who have been discredited will not show their faces in this thread again.  Vanquished they are.

I'll repost what I wrote months ago to show how the cookie began to crumble.
meaning, what? That you are bragging about talking to yourself?

Um, hey dumbass? Where ya been tokenboy? 
Hey how did that "token" theory work out for ya with Hillary? Hahaha!!!

Um this is called "writing" not talking...I know its confusing for windowlickers like yourself.

And if you look at my post you will see that everyday there are people who view this thread....

You know what? You are one of them....so I am writing and you are one of the recipients.

In fact, there are about 100 views everyday....

I posted this last night and 12 hours later 100 views....get it?

Probably not.

« Reply #692 on: January 30, 2017, 09:51:02 PM »
So Hillary is not "for"screening people coming from countries with serious civil unrest and civil war.  She helped create some of those pockets of unrest and war by her own actions....particularly in Syria, and Libya....her support of the war in iraq---which trump thought was a stupid idea....hell she and Obama set up screenings for Iraq and Afghanistan.....
Why was that NO BIG deal?
Because the cnns and Washington post and NY times highlighted it.

Yawn.

Hillary, your foundation is tanking and corrupt...
Do yourself a favor....bake cookies and continue to Stand by your man.

Lmao

So Hillary takes to twitter for a "me too" to cry out that she is still relevant....

Oh Hillary is so yesterday's news...powerless and pitiful.

But it is fun to watch her squirm watching trump exact executive order after executive order

« Reply #693 on: February 02, 2017, 08:40:50 AM »

Hilary, a book?.....tsk tsk....so lazy.
Tv show? Too much work.
Mayor of NYC? Garbage work....and hillarys too too lazy for that.

Bake cookies. Stand by your man Hillary!!!!

Lmao.

Clinton foundation? Not so sound anymore...if ever

« Reply #694 on: February 07, 2017, 04:07:56 PM »

So, Hilary is now trying to make some money.....again......probably dead broke....

She is becoming Sarah Palin now and channeling her inner Palin....

Bless her corrupt heart...

We know women power is awesome Sarahillry......Sarah Palin has been trumpeting for female power before Barack got into the oval office.....
But, I betcha she wouldn't stand by her man if he was a serial rapist and abuser of women....nope....shed leave he's ass Hugh n dry!!!!

So much for enabling those who choose to cower and stand by their man!

« Reply #695 on: February 10, 2017, 09:56:42 PM »

So, some democrats read this....a lot of democrats read this😉

Two democrats who troll this thread....and I've caught than checking it out even if they don't have a rebuttal or it seems....a clue for to trumps win.

The enthusiasm was the biggest factor....trump had it...clinton not so much.....i mentioned that many months ago.....change...real change...not Obama change.

Secondly, Hillary Clinton has been lying as much as her husband over the years and has been busted for it time and time and time again....

This second point most democrats, especially the ones who voted for her are in DENIAL....some democrats.....particularly----Reagan democrats, or (catholic democrats) in Pennsylvania and Ohio and Iowa and Wisconsin and Michigan and working class black, green, gray, blue, red and white democrats throughout the Entire country also did not vote for Clinton.

Independents....another group I mentioned months ago also voted for trump....even progressive libertarians like myself went for trump over warmonger Clinton.

....the FBI criminal investigation into her pay to plays and her breaking laws regarding classified information took her out of the race....her fault.

....her comments about Catholics, her floupflopping and pandering on issues, and of course her "deplorables" comment sealed the deal.

Democrats are out of power and the number one reason most folks who voted against there former party affiliation is the near embracing RACIST...and seriously BIGOTED IDENTiTY politics with which they have aligned themselves....

We are Americans....not blacks whites, mesopoetamians, or spaniards.

« Reply #696 on: February 10, 2017, 10:07:55 PM »
So,
Russians....nope
Fake news...hahaha....no
Voter fraud---Hillary and jills recount...really?  I thought the democratic party doesn't recognize those who vote early and often and there is no such thing as Santa Claus and voter fraud to the democratic party.
The FBIs two letters in October? Well, my question is didn't Hillary bring the FBI into the election when she operated her surreptitious private computer system?  But not really----that cake was baked when it was discovered that the FBI found her gross negligence but decided not to prosecute.

That's all....hillary lost it because she is a shill....always has been....always will

« Reply #697 on: February 13, 2017, 08:13:13 AM »

Democrats need to focus on economic issues---leave "identity politics" or racist politics behind or trump will own another 4years.

Nobody but Hillary Clinton apologists believe in it.

Even an openly homosexual doesn't give a *&^% about who is whom when his family is out of work.

Tell it to the sea!!!!!
You will be out of politics for a long time.

No one cares that the president called Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas....maybe those with a good job care....nobody else.

They should leave  sexism behind them as well......why?

Because when Republican women are attacked it is NOW seen as sexist....even if you are attacking a point of view they have....cuts both ways.

We are all affected by the economy....

« Reply #698 on: February 14, 2017, 07:57:12 AM »

Hillarys first two batches of cookies did not turn out the way she liked.  She got very angry and has become bitter as she vents and rants on twitter....

Hillary....go get some nice eggs some good old brown sugar and try again....because this is your life now.

Hillary, might just be delusional and thinks she is still running for office.

Oh well its a fun train wreck to watch....

As we find out (Nate silver has confirmed) that it truly was a huge silent majority who came out to vote against Hillary Clinton and for radical change...

In the Midwest, for example, it wasn’t just Michigan and Wisconsin that became much redder..... So did Minnesota, Indiana, Missouri, North Dakota and South Dakota,....add PA, Michigan Wisconsin....

Silent majority voted!  Not for Clinton.

« Reply #699 on: February 16, 2017, 04:27:03 PM »

Thank god Hillary is lazy and prefers getting fake applause for doing nothing as she shows up for 4 Broadway shows....and a no show on the campaign trail in the rust belt....

She lazy....think I was kidding.

No stamina....HA!

...its like Sally Field playing a soap star who goes to the mall to be recognized....

Cancel the fireworks already Hillary. 

You are toast!  Like I said 1 year ago.

.....i am following the slow crash 💥 of the Clinton foundation now!!!!
Such fun