Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #330 on: April 05, 2016, 10:58:24 AM »
Maintain, have you given up on Hillary now that you see I was right that the FBI are going to interrogate hillary, huma and Cheryl?

Or do you think I made up that the FBI was going to interview her?

You seemed to be shocked now into silence...she may still have a chance but odds are that she was negligent. Agree?

No, it's just that nothing new has been added to the conversation. You're just repeating the same stuff, so there's nothing interesting to respond to.

You had questioned whether or not huma, Hillary and company will be interviewed and "heard" nothing about FBI activity.

I guess you now have read about the interviews regarding the criminal probe that is the latest news and is easily "sourced" now..

Sorry, I didn't think you acknowledged that interrogations were being scheduled.

« Reply #331 on: April 05, 2016, 11:00:03 AM »
Maintain, have you given up on Hillary now that you see I was right that the FBI are going to interrogate hillary, huma and Cheryl?

Or do you think I made up that the FBI was going to interview her?

You seemed to be shocked now into silence...she may still have a chance but odds are that she was negligent. Agree?

No, it's just that nothing new has been added to the conversation. You're just repeating the same stuff, so there's nothing interesting to respond to.

Don't feed the troll.

Give it up lol. You've been proven wrong and are discredited I your assumptions.

FBI coming for hillary and its criminal!

« Reply #332 on: April 05, 2016, 09:29:12 PM »
Wisconsin Bernie won.
Wyoming NEXT.

Not one concession speech from Hillary?

Can anyone explain this?

« Reply #333 on: April 05, 2016, 09:35:13 PM »
Oh yeah, almost forgot......
Bernie actually WON Nevada

Not Clinton. This I interesting that the main stream media buried the issue. I bet most who view this thread and don't comment didn't know that he actually won that state.

Amazing!

« Reply #334 on: April 07, 2016, 12:44:22 PM »

Ok, while the posters who were arguing that there is no criminal probe into Hillary Clinton's actions have gone deaf and dumb regarding her serious issue they have NOT gone blind as they view this thread EVERYDAY and can't refute the inevitable.  LMFAO!

They cant even defend Hillary Clinton any more..."oh, all politicians lie." "forgive her".  Bullshite!

I challenge anyone to list 3 of hillarys accomplishments!!!!!!!!

Nobody can do this because she has NONE.

But good luck; I dont see it happening

« Reply #335 on: April 07, 2016, 12:48:13 PM »
You know Hillary is in serious trouble when cnn rolls out Claire McCaskel and James Carville to defend her. 

....hillarys time is almost up.

« Reply #336 on: April 08, 2016, 07:05:44 AM »
Well, we’re certainly going to carry on. I think it’s a security review,” Clinton said. “It is a security review and there are lots of those that are conducted in our government all the time and you don’t hear about most of them. You hear about this one because, you know, it does involve me, so that’s why it gets so much attention.”

Wow. I guess I was wrong. Hillary is not under criminal investigation.
I thought for sure that she has some legal issues.

Strange.

« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2016, 01:47:22 PM »
So with this security referral by the FBI...why should Clinton even talk with them? 
Will it look bad for her if she says to them to conduct their security inquiry without her, after all she is running for president and she is busy.

Condoliza rice and Colin Powel both had their own private emails which they conducted ALL of their business on and they both had their own private email servers to conduct their government business.

Both Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell had "top secret classified information" regarding military intelligence information removed from the compartmentalized secure computer system and put it in their private email system.

Neither Rice nor Powells emails were compromised by hackers---everyone knows that hackers can't easily get into private email systems.

Both Rice and Powell had their email servers sent to a private company to have their  personal emails erased.

When the FBI prosecutes those who mishandled classified information they always find the special "classified markings" on the document...these markings can never be stripped off.

Hillary should be fine with this review.

« Reply #338 on: April 17, 2016, 07:55:34 AM »
Clinton---1,305
Sanders--1,099

That's 206 delegates behind Clinton

He is not getting out of a race he could win.

« Reply #339 on: April 17, 2016, 08:00:30 AM »
Seriously, if Hillary Clinton is the odds favorite to win shouldn't she have wrapped this up by now?

What could possibly be holding her back?

How could so many Hillary Clinton supporters have been so wrong?

Ps. This thread gets more attention than any other. Interesting.