Law School Discussion

Grade Replacement

Grade Replacement
« on: April 14, 2015, 04:54:37 PM »
Yes, I did a search and each time I try to search or access the "Help" section I receive an "Error" message. Sorry, I am sure my question has been asked a million times.

1. What schools (if any) do grade replacement?
2. Why am I receiving an "Error" message which states I do not have access to search?

Thank you. And again, I apologize since I know these are probably very common questions.