Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: why won't people leave mariah's ethnicity alone?  (Read 8024 times)

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do I Really Need to Answer This Question
    • View Profile
Re: why won't people leave mariah's ethnicity alone?
« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2005, 12:04:34 AM »
UUUUHHHHMM,

Mariah anyone.
The president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2005, 12:33:24 AM »
Mariah is black, you all leave her alone!!!!  Whatyoudreamof is sane, you all leave her alone!!!
Back in the saddle again.

ThePerfectSoldier

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SuzukiAkira138
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2005, 06:37:02 AM »
don't worry about that LP, lil soldier is just trying to make a name for himself....

Is that another one of them there rhetorical questions?

You're right.  There's no other reason in the world that I'd take exception to being called a #%@!.

I thought you said you were black?????  black=#%@!---#%@!=black.  you are a #%@!

Just like n-word=black----black=n-word, so I'm that too, right?  How about gook=Asian-----Asian=gook?  How about Jew=Christ-killer-----Christ-killer=Jew?  I'm sure you'll agree with those too so you can collect your e-badass points at the end of the day and masturbate to the replies of the drones who come into this thread to applaud and add "lols" in homage to your razor sharp wit, as we can all see with this brilliant and original line: "I looked up pitiful in the dictionary and saw your picture".  Back in 4th grade I almost cracked a smile at that one - but I think I'm frowning this time.

Look n-word, you are too sensitive.  I finished masturbating and thought I would respond to your post.  I am one of the biggest assholes you will ever meet.  You are one of the biggest niggers I have ever met.  I only wish I could whip you like Kunta Kinte.  Get your n-word ass back into the field, boy.  OH, I wonder how many e-badass point I will be able to get for this post.  I should print this up and take it to my Klan meeting tonight.  I am sure my hooded friends will get a kick out of your ass.  Go away before I string you up.

So, lex19, what is it again that I shouldn't be assuming?

If there's any prior information that I need to know about LP in particular that would explain him making Klan and #%@! jokes, its that he's an meanie - which doesn't help much anyway.

:-*  You got me all figured out.  I am an meanie!!!!  You should be a detective, because you have it all figured out.

Meanie is the auto-censor for a$$hole.  You've been here longer than myself, you should know this already...

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2005, 12:05:25 PM »
I am a man.  I dont have any censors on.  Grow up and take that censor off, #%@!.

XYZZY

« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2005, 02:25:02 PM »

mariah= part of the sucky music community

ThePerfectSoldier

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SuzukiAkira138
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2005, 07:41:46 PM »
I am a man.  I dont have any censors on.  Grow up and take that censor off, #%@!.

I don't know how to disable the censor feature.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2005, 07:51:57 PM »

I don't know how to disable the censor feature.

Just go to the top of this page and click on the profile link.  Click on the Look and Layout Preferences link to the left.  Go and click on the leave words uncensored box.  It is that easy.