Law School Discussion

Distance Learning 2015

Distance Learning 2015
« on: January 19, 2015, 02:40:09 PM »
Is there anyone on this site that have actually graduated from a DL or Foreign Law School in the last 3 yrs, I would love to hear from you.  I started on this site in 2011 and with an exception of 1 or 2 people nobody that post on this DL forum actually are graduates of  a DL program.  There is a lot of authorities on the subject but majority never completed the DL  route.  Feel free to inbox me.

I completed my LLB in 3 yrs in Summer 2014 and I just started my LLM from ABA approved school, I plan to take the Washington State or California bar exam.  Georgia has modified their admission rules in Oct 2014, it is now a possibility for LLM graduates.

vanceap3

• Currently Law Student at Northumbria in UK
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Distance Learning 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 03:29:04 PM »
Hi cusc...I did graduate from DL in early 2014 but was not a school that allowed me to take any bar....just for personal reasons (bucket list thing).  I am interested in the Northumbria 3 year bachelor program (I think you are the one who originally reported it?)...especially that lower tuition program (=/- $5,000 for all 3 years)...I tried find out about that particular Bachelor program but could never find anything about it on Northumbria's site.  Do you have specific information about it?  If so, I would love to have it....thanks!

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 06:11:03 PM »
Vanceap3 -  you can contact the Admin Team for the  LLB Open Learning program at: la.llbopenlearning@northumbria.ac.uk They will provide you with the necessary information.  The LLB Open Learning program no longer have January start dates, they only have September start dates.   What DL school did you graduate from?  I had no problems getting accepted to an ABA approved LLM program in US Law and I've already had my degree evaluated by a credentialing agency approved by the California Bar Examiners.

doctorlaw

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 09:40:33 PM »
If you are interested in discussing online law schools, almost ALL of the posters are online students/grads on this other forum
http://www.all4jds.com

It has a forum and a chatroom

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 04:43:23 AM »
We can easily do the distance learning with the help of a good resources.Many of the websites are providing the distance learning facilities for the people.I will share some learning tips for you.Must choose good source for your distance learning.