Law School Discussion

PLEASE REPLY : DISCIPLINARY ACTION

PLEASE REPLY : DISCIPLINARY ACTION
« on: January 09, 2015, 11:17:42 PM »

Disciplinary Action and Law School?have a quick question. Actually a long one, so I got in trouble my freshman year.. first semester. My mom was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and I was sexually assaulted during my first semester, everything started spiraling down, so I started not going to work or classes, and just lied on my time sheet and exaggerated my time hours, and even forged the timesheet a couple of times. I was tight on money because I was ashamed of asking my parents at such a difficult time, and resorted to wrongful ways, and take full responsilblity. After the incident, I was at the lowest point in my life, and that is how I was able to put my time into better things like religion and the things that mattered to me. I was suspended for a year, but never returned at my old school. Did four years at my current school, and time has passed, I realized how much I hated being away from home, and I have never been in trouble since, kept a steady job 4 years, it was a dumb stupid and dishonest mistake... its been 4 years since the incident, and i regret it so much. I paid back the school the 263 dollars I earned dishonestly, and right after the infraction I interned at the DA's office, and became so interested in law. But now I dont know if this will keep me from getting into law school. And should i disclose? Should I even bother applying? I have a 3.93 and 171 on the LSAT
I was never prosecuted no criminal record just got a year suspension. I was invited back but declined. That was a toxic place for me. I never got in trouble before then or after that. I seriously regret it. I want to go to a top tier school. Please reply with your input.