Law School Discussion

Looking for a study partner at the South Bay area @Milpitas, Sunnyvale, or Mount

I am planning on taking LSAT in December, it is hard to study alone, looking for someone is also studying LSAT.

Please respond to this email, we can study at the community library in Milpitas, Sunnyvale, or Mountain View library.

Thanks.

Hi Ming,

I'd suggest that you get in contact with the pre-law organizations at a couple near by colleges.
Also, there's a site called toplawschool.com that has a little more traffic and may be hiding your future study buddy.

Best luck,

Robert

Good post by Robert and many undergraduate universities have a pre-law advisor so you may want to see if your undergrad has one and see if they can put you in touch with someone studying for the LSAT. Or contact local universities i.e. Santa Clara, San Jose State, University of San Francisco, San Francisco State, Cal State Monterey etc and see if they have pre-law advisors.

The Dean of Monterey College of Law is also a frequent poster on this site and may be aware of LSAT study groups in the Bay Area.

Good luck with the LSAT.