Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Practice Questions for Contracts Class  (Read 571 times)

drotel

• View Profile
Practice Questions for Contracts Class
« on: January 21, 2014, 03:50:31 PM »
I came across this app (Contracts is a Beach) on Google Play and wondered if anyone had tried it. Seems cool and cheaper than flash cards... anyone tried it?

Citylaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Practice Questions for Contracts Class
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 12:39:39 AM »
I never heard of it, but all practice questions are helpful. When I was in law school something I used quite often were Cali Lessons I believe ABA law schools provide free access to these lessons and might be something to consider.

Good luck on the rest of your law school journey.

drotel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 10:04:54 AM »
Thanks for this information... I will check it out. Like you said, all practice questions are helpful. Thanks!

Citylaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 01:37:52 AM »
Happy to help another free sit out there is ecasebriefs.com it has outlines and some MC questions. I used it a lot in law school.

You can also reach out to BarBri, Kaplan, and any other bar service provider often they will give you some practice MBE questions so you get comfortable with their program and then you will go to them upon graduation. You are going to end up using one of those services in the end anyway so you should try and something free from them while in law school

Again, good luck in your legal career.

Easylaw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 03:02:08 PM »
You can also check us out at Sociallawschool.com over 1,000 practice exam questions that instantly tell you if you are right/wrong and why. We so far offer contracts, torts, con law, crim law, evidence, property, and civil procedure.

Lawbook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 03:12:50 AM »
I never heard about this app but I will try. Personally for practice questions I search regular on internet and journals.