Law Students > Distance Education Law Schools

Practice of "Law" w/out a License


Given that a number of DL students won't pass the California Bar - there are actually a number of ways to use your JD and practice law without out a license.

1.  Social Security Advocate - they do the same job as an attorney and collect a similar fee; only difference is that SSA does not withhold their fee like it does for attorneys sometimes.

2.  Veterans Disability Advocate

3.  Tax Court (if you can qualify)

In England McKenzie Friends can collect fees:

Anyone know of any other examples?

YOu can also represent yourself and defend yourself against bill collectors etc much more effectively with some legal training.

While in law school I was able to get out of tickets, b.s medical bills etc, probably saved 10k.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version