Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Resource for students taking their final exams or bar exam  (Read 179 times)

lawbarcoach

• View Profile
    • Email
Resource for students taking their final exams or bar exam
« on: December 06, 2013, 04:15:49 PM »
I know that this is crunch time for most of you current law school students, so I wanted to provide a shameless plug for my new law school and bar exam tutoring service.  I think I can be of great assistance to anyone currently freaking out about their exams or even those of you looking to ace them.  I graduated from a top-ten law school, made law review, and practiced in Big Law in both New York and DC.  But I'm one of those rare people who loved law school and actually enjoyed taking final exams, whereas I wasn't so hot on being an attorney.  I've decided to make an abrupt life change and start a law school and bar exam tutoring service.  Why?  Because I think I'll love doing it and that I can help people.  I didn't feel either of those two things when I was an attorney.  Now, I'm ready, willing, and able to provide any interested students with convenient tutoring on the phone or via Skype.  Please don't be shy to reach out to me. thelegalcoach@gmail.com.

On my site (www.lawbarcoach.com), I have a link to my online schedule where you can instantly book an appointment that is convenient for you.  When you book the appointment, you can specify the topics and subjects that you would like to cover.  In addition, you can directly email me if you have more to tell me or documents that you would like me to review ahead of time (e.g., practice exams).  I'm a very personable, laid back, funny, and, most importantly, a complete law nerd.  I'd like for our sessions to be fun and informative so that you will leave with a sense of confidence to take with you on exam day.

Right now, I'm prepared to tutor and discuss the standard first-year courses (torts, contracts, property, civil procedure, criminal law, and constitutional law).  One more thing about my qualifications: I managed to get an A in all of these courses except one during my 1L year.  I know how to take exams and I know how to give professors exactly what they want.  Remember, law school exams are not about memorization, they are about thinking like a lawyer and applying the law to new facts.