Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Please Help!  (Read 1159 times)

jonathan525

• View Profile
    • Email
Please Help!
« on: November 14, 2013, 10:00:07 PM »
Last year I attended an ABA Accredited Law School. At the end of the year I was notified I was being dismissed for Academic Deficiency. My poorer grades coupled with what I believe are the school's violations of several ABA Standards that led to my dismissal, put me in this predicament. I refuse to wait for the 2 year matriculation period as required by the ABA until I can apply to another law school. I plan now to apply to a Non-ABA Accredited Law School. Do you think the Non-ABA Accredited Law School will take my credits from my first year of completed work? Further, will I be able to attend the Non-ABA Accredited Law School and then transfer to another ABA Accredited Law School next Fall?

So basically I want to go ABA Accredited School ->  Non-ABA Accredited School ->  ABA Accredited School....all in an attempt to screw the system and get my law career started ASAP.

THANK YOU

kjw5029

• View Profile
Re: Please Help!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 02:53:57 PM »
I think I'd worry more about whether an ABA law school would accept a non-ABA law school's credits, not the other way around 

jonlevy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 11:08:53 PM »
Pick up phone, call admissions office and ask.

NewlyMinted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 08:21:35 PM »
If you failed out of a non aba law school, you need to ask yourself why that is.
I don't doubt that there are places willing to take your money (especially online ones)
But I can't imagine its a good investment