Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAC help!  (Read 1725 times)

hutch`980

• View Profile
    • Email
LSAC help!
« on: October 15, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »
I decided to re-apply to law school after leaving from my previous law school after the first semester due to a major loss in my family. I figured since my LSAT score and LSAC account are still active, I would give it a shot. The only school I would be applying to gave me a fee waiver and encouraged me to apply since I am a URM and a Veteran. Anyways, does anyone know how to update my docs on LSAC.ORG. I need to write a new PS and update my resume. I have very strong LOR's that i would like to still use. I know that they are a little outdated, but they are good. Forgive me for not knowing, it has been more than a few years since I have navigated this process. Do I submit a PS and Resume on LSAC or do I directly send those in to the admissions office? I fell like I should know, but I don't. Thanks in advance!

Maintain FL 350

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LSAC help!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 07:55:35 PM »
Check with both the school you're applying to and LSAC. They can give you far better answers than anyone here.

Citylaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LSAC help!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 02:15:04 AM »
Maintain is right on point the school you are interested in applying to will give you all the answers and there are a few schools that prefer not to use LSAC and the school you are interested may be one of them. Again, contact the admissions office of the school they will be more than happy to assist with your application it is what they do.

Good luck.