Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Distance Learning  (Read 3026 times)

sdfaef

• View Profile
Re: Distance Learning
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2013, 03:14:37 AM »
Many schools have a distance learning,so the  degree certificate will be formal ?
I always thought that the distance education  effect is not good

cusc2011

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 11:04:44 PM »
I posted this thread over a year ago, I was still pursing my LLB at the time.  Whelp!  I graduated  a few months ago.  I had my degree evaluated by agency approved by the California Bar Examiners and the evaluation of my LLB was a success.  I will be starting in Jan 2015 an LLM program at an approved ABA school.  I will also be receiving tuition reimbursement from my employer which will keep my cost down.  Upon completion of my LLM, I will be eligible for the Washington State and California Bar exam.

Gunner.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 12:02:13 AM »
I posted this thread over a year ago, I was still pursing my LLB at the time.  Whelp!  I graduated  a few months ago.  I had my degree evaluated by agency approved by the California Bar Examiners and the evaluation of my LLB was a success.  I will be starting in Jan 2015 an LLM program at an approved ABA school.  I will also be receiving tuition reimbursement from my employer which will keep my cost down.  Upon completion of my LLM, I will be eligible for the Washington State and California Bar exam.
This just strikes me as a waste of time and resources. Why spend twice the time? There are online CA ones if that was your goal. And if you get a 160 LSAT many of the lower ranked law schools will give you a free ride (even cheaper than what you did) And to be frank if you can't get a 160 LSAT you shouldn't be in law school anyways IMHO. Its meant to be a gatekeeper.

cusc2011

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 12:38:26 AM »
LOL that's funny.  Well go for it, best of luck to you on pursuing your education.  Where are you in the process?  I just have 1 yr left and I got to keep my job and career in tack while pursing a legal education. As far as going to law school full-time that is not an option and would not be a smart move for my situation.

Gunner.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2014, 10:56:42 PM »
LOL that's funny.  Well go for it, best of luck to you on pursuing your education.  Where are you in the process?  I just have 1 yr left and I got to keep my job and career in tack while pursing a legal education. As far as going to law school full-time that is not an option and would not be a smart move for my situation.
you.........didn't even read what I wrote did you?