Law School Discussion

Distance Learning

Re: Distance Learning
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2016, 08:33:33 PM »
If so......you are an even bigger idiot that the burger king worker who made an attempt at it.
You wasted energy and time to change nothing.

He or she made decisions based on personal circumstances. Perhaps you would have made different choices for yourself. This is a poor reason to call somebody an idiot. An attorney knows better than to scrutinize the validity of other people's decisions exclusively in light of his or her own situation, which is what you are doing. Sure, for you to follow his path would be a poor decision. But the inverse is no less true.
I quit reading after "a lawyer knows better than"
go outside and meet people in real life

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2016, 08:35:40 PM »
If so......you are an even bigger idiot that the burger king worker who made an attempt at it.

LMAFO! - you're funny.  You sound angry and frustrated??  You're entitled to your opinion.  Bottom line is I received two law degrees for 20k and I didn't have to incur any debt to obtain my legal education without any loans and I was able to keep my career and I'm now eligible to sit for a few bar exams in the United States.  Not bad for a burger king worker LOL
You paid $20K (loan or not) to achieve a piece of paper that is useless to you, and then went on to get a second one (which is stupid and useless no matter who does it)
and no one called you a burger king worker........you'd have possibly learned reading comp if you'd gone to a real school and not the paper mill you went to.

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2016, 02:59:10 PM »

He or she made decisions based on personal circumstances. Perhaps you would have made different choices for yourself. This is a poor reason to call somebody an idiot. An attorney knows better than to scrutinize the validity of other people's decisions exclusively in light of his or her own situation, which is what you are doing. Sure, for you to follow his path would be a poor decision. But the inverse is no less true.
I quit reading after "a lawyer knows better than"
go outside and meet people in real life

Well, heck, dude. I've met my match. Your rapier wit has me completely outgunned. It's nearly as masterful as your skill with direct quotes.

Instead of dodging my observation, offer a substantive response.

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2016, 01:20:04 PM »
I have to believe that you are TRYING to be this painfully stupid. What dodging? What observation?
Already gave response.

Proof that stupid people are too stupid to know that they are stupid.........hurts the brain.

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2016, 02:41:46 PM »
What dodging? What observation?

Proving your own point. Thanks for the laugh.

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2016, 05:22:00 PM »
What dodging? What observation?

Proving your own point. Thanks for the laugh.
sadly.........I think you believe that. Insert more too stupid to know its stupid.

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2016, 03:31:40 PM »
Okay, so to reframe my original observation, it's your opinion that people are "idiots" who make life decisions for themselves that you would not have made for yourself. And they deserve to be told so on internet forums (embellishing now). So far, you've called me stupid, but I was really hoping for a more substantive reply.

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2016, 08:49:59 PM »
Okay, so to reframe my original observation, it's your opinion that people are "idiots" who make life decisions for themselves that you would not have made for yourself. And they deserve to be told so on internet forums (embellishing now). So far, you've called me stupid, but I was really hoping for a more substantive reply.
To ignore all the kneejerk defense mechanisms...........To summarize my caveat "Stupid is as stupid does"

« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2016, 07:43:20 PM »
Bottom line, there are plenty of people who get a JD and never practice or even take the bar.  They may end up making more money than lawyers in the business world.  In which case I'd say the JD served them well.

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2016, 12:41:16 AM »
Bottom line, there are plenty of people who get a JD and never practice or even take the bar.  They may end up making more money than lawyers in the business world.  In which case I'd say the JD served them well.

Actually.....no. Not at all.

In that case they never needed it, thus it didn't serve them anything. They would have been better off with a masters degree in their field (if anything, since they were apparently ok as is anyways)

Although to be fair, you did add the qualifier "I'd say", and based on your past posts, I'd believe that..........