Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSD Needs to Modernize Site  (Read 1377 times)

Duncanjp

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LSD Needs to Modernize Site
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 07:57:01 PM »
TLS is a joke insofar as it relates to law school. Its focus is only slightly broader than cheap entertainment for juveniles. On the other hand, LSD features many thoughtful, considerate posters who focus on issues and ideas relevant to the study of law, and who seem better prepared to disagree with a measure of civility becoming of present and future attorneys. If you're looking for a mature discussion about law and law schools, LSD is the place to be. If you want to trade anonymous insults with clowns and look at pictures and stuff, or get advice from pessimists who have never experienced life in the workforce, TLS has it all.

I'd love to see this website reinvigorated. However, for the majority of law students, mature internet discussion apparently isn't as fun as anonymously hurling insults at strangers.

Citylaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 12:04:27 AM »
Could not agree more and it is unfortunate that TLS, JDunderground and other sites are what many 0L's believe to be the truth.

At the end of the day if any 0L reads the post remember,  "those who know the least know it the loudest." TLS is a perfect example of that.

clearance24

• View Profile
    • House Clearance London 24
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 01:46:01 AM »
I find LSD rich in useful information till now despite that LSD have golden era once.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 07:39:17 PM »
All of the big-name posters have graduated law school and left this place behind.

urp?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 07:40:58 PM »
<3 Julie lots. Cryptic fun indeed.

you sweet.  must be liberal.

IrrX

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • You find yourself in a very actionable position.
    • View Profile
    • Smith
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 09:22:16 PM »
All of the big-name posters have graduated law school and left this place behind.

urp?

Sorry. Didn't mean to minimize your role here. From time to time I'm still tempted sometimes to lift BW's ban, just to spice things up for a bit. Then I remember just how bad a situation it would be.
Note: Insults made by me apply to everything associated with the people and ideas being insulted, except for other people.

Quote from: IamAnXMan
IRRX, it seems you enjoy provocation and antagonism.