Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Printing LSAC'S LOR Form(urgent)  (Read 3165 times)

goktugburul

• View Profile
Printing LSAC'S LOR Form(urgent)
« on: August 28, 2013, 05:36:28 AM »
Hello everyone,

I have added my recommenders in LSAC and need to give my recommenders the LOR forms of LSAC. However I can't print out the forms. Now near two of my recommenders, is written "reprint request form" and one is written as "print request form". When I click either of those, nothing happens and it's just reloading the same page. But a LOR form in pdf format is not opened. I have adobe pdf reader and this is not happening with transcript request forms.

Do anybody knows why this is happening and how can I print out the forms? I've got to send my LORs to LSAC soon.

Thank you in advance.

Miami88

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Printing LSAC'S LOR Form(urgent)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 02:33:00 PM »
Not sure...

If you are legitimately having issues with LSAC's site, contact them directly. Of course, be succinct and cordial.

Good luck!

IrrX

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • You find yourself in a very actionable position.
    • View Profile
    • Smith
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 01:09:40 AM »
It sounds like you may be having issues with a pop-up blocker. Hold the Ctrl key while clicking to override it.
Note: Insults made by me apply to everything associated with the people and ideas being insulted, except for other people.

Quote from: IamAnXMan
IRRX, it seems you enjoy provocation and antagonism.

legend

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • legalmatch
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 10:36:25 AM »
If you are still having issues contact LSAC directly they are quite responsive and it sounds like you have the recommendations etc, which is the harder part. The form will print out just a minor technical difficulty good luck with your applications.